Ratings for Dr. Anthony Bella

Oops that's me with the comment below. Dr Bella ran on time amazingly well for someone who gives so much of his time. I accidentally hit the two not the five that I meant too.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2017

Today I graduated out of Dr Bella's practice. Dr Girvan did my prostate cancer surgery and Dr Bella and his team fixed me up perfectly after my prostatetectomy.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2017

Dr Bella and his team gave me a common sense plan to follow after my prostatectomy and made sure I stayed on track. They took the needle part and made it not a big deal but man was I happy when those nerves starting kicking in and I could start getting some responses with the pills. It is kind of funny that my wife, who has been with me through all of this, makes sure we have some of the injection medication around in case I need to be super reliable on those special nights where I need to be sure all the stars align and everything will work no matter what! Thanks Dr Bella, and you're teaam.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2017

What I appreciate most about Dr Bella is how clear he is when he talks to me and how blunt he is on what can work, what doesn't, what has proof, what doesn't, as it sure makes it easier for me to make decisions on the treatments I want going forward. What a breath of fresh air in this system of ours in Ontario.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2017

Thanks Dr Breau and Dr Bella for the ultimate one two punch for treating my prostate cancer and maximizing my recovery!

flag | Submitted February 16, 2017

Thanks Dr Bella, Leonard and Penny for the second to none care! All of you are truly remarkable and we are lucky to have the likes of you to care for all of us. Wishing the best to Penny on her new adventures!

flag | Submitted February 14, 2017

I have wanted to say this for a long time. You da man doc B you da man! Best doctor I ever met and really nice guy.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2017

Thanks Dr Bella for a job well done! Much appreciated, everything I could have hoped for and more, Alan

flag | Submitted February 10, 2017

I never thought I would have a chance avoiding surgery for my Peyronie's disease. Then I got to Dr Bella, it took 11 months but things are now great and I dont need surgery. Very direct and to the point. Makes sure you have all the background information. Gives you the lowdown on the things that have no proof like shockwave treatments or the various creams out there (cash grabs by those who stand to make a buck). We stuck to the things that have been studied and shown to make a difference and it worked out really well. At this point couldn't be happier. Thanks everyone at the clinic for the great care.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2017

Care is amazing, doc and his staff are top notch, Tony makes a tough situation easy to talk about and the results are great in my case and for a bunch of us at the prostate cancer support group that are cared for here. Tony even came to give us a special lecture on all the cutting edge info for prostate cancer survivors at PCAO. Many thanks for the care!

flag | Submitted February 4, 2017