Ratings for Dr. Anthony Bella

Dr Bella was recommended Dr Morash for my erectile dysfunction after prostate cancer. We couldn't have been better and more successfully treated. Dr Bella is the Dr Morash of his field, simply the best. Dr Bella and Leonard, his nurse who actually worked with Dr Morash before Dr Bella and was there after my prostate cancer surgery, really get it on a guy's level as well, and both work hard to make things work again. Yes appointments get moved around, and for us it was several appointments to get full recovery as they helped me work to get injections just perfect and then to come off of them at the right time once my nerves had healed sufficiently. If I can give any advice, this all makes sense, it's really pretty easy once you get the hang of it, and it really is worth it in the end (and my wife says during all the "physiotherapy" as well although a couple of times with a bit too much wine it can get a little tricky). All around thanks to Dr Morash Dr Bella and Leonard. A comment to the review below, I think I had 7 or 8 appointments and never were they more than 15 minutes behind. The back issue actually cost Dr Vella the surgery side of his career for which he was quite famous for not just in Canada. As a patient of his from the Civic Hospital days to now at the Centerpinte office, I really can say you won't get any better anywhere.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2016

Dr. Bella has some issues with his back which causes him to cancel appointments. He explains this from the very start and lets you know that this may happen. So long as you are prepared for this, you will have no issues.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2016

There isn't a more Canadian doctor than Dr Bella. It is very rare that you find a doctor who is truly interested in getting to the bottom of your problem, or who cares as much as Dr Anthony Bella. I've never met a more down to earth doctor in my life. (he is not your typical doctor in the sense that you can talk to him like a normal human being). It's a shame I had to go through so many urologists before I was referred to Dr Bella. He is bar none the #1 urologist in Canada, in my opinion. If you have been let down in the past or are looking for someone committed to providing you with a solid plan to treat your condition, choose Dr Bella. You will not be disappointed.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2016

Cannot say enough positive things about Tony. Smart, keeps his appointments and provides very good care. Thanks to his device I am regaining my use. Many thanks

Submitted September 9, 2016

Wishing Dr Bella the speediest of recoveries with his back, writing on behalf of all of your patients, we miss you and appreciate how much you do for us and how much of yourself you literally give to us on a day to day basis. Dr Bella, you and your team were able to turn around my health, and I hope that you can continue to take care of me for many many years. Penny and Leonard, thank you for being such wonderful people, professional, and helping Dr Bella so much especially when he "goes down" once in a while and everyone works together to make sure that everyone continues to be taken care of so well! Dr Bella is fortunate to have the two of you at the clinic, and believe me, when he and I are chatting, he makes sure to make me know this too! For all of the other guys under Dr Bella's care, I am sure that I speak for all of you, we hope these two months you have been away are helping you out personally with your health and our thoughts and good wishes are with you. For those men waiting to see Dr Bella, and I waited about 11 months, in my opinion you cannot find a better doctor for what he specializes in and he is well worth the wait. I look forward to seeing you soon Tony, your patient R.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2016

Nearly 18 months ago, I was in severe pain for several days and had noticed things were taking a turn for the worst very quickly. I had seen 4 different doctors (including a urologist) and they could not figure out what was wrong with me. Thankfully, I was referred to Dr.Bella and got to see him that very same day. Upon arrival and examination it had only taken him a matter of seconds to diagnose me, and it turns out that I had suffered a penile fracture which then caused a build-up of scar tissue to rapidly form. He was straight forward and honest about the situation and explained how important it is that we start a treatment plan right away. As a young man, this injury was psychologically devastating but after every follow-up appointment, I was having more and more positive results. I have just recently completed 18 months of treatment, I am now back to where I was before my serious injury and have an amazing love life again. Dr.Bella is down to earth, has a great personality, and was always happy to answer any questions or concerns that I had. I also encourage others to not be embarrassed by these situations and to promptly seek medical attention. Thank you Dr.Bella and staff for everything, Cheers!

flag | Submitted June 5, 2016

Dr Bell and his staff have been absolutely amazing. I was moved three times for my initial apointment. This was very frustrating. Dr Bella was very honest about his health issues, and the first thing he did was explain why I was moved so many times and then he took over an hour to figure out what was going on and to make a plan for my treatment. The wait was worth it. He did not have to feel so bad about my cancelled apointments, it showed how much he cares and how he realizes that it is tough for us when when are apointments are moved. Thank you Dr Bella for your care, my family doctor was right. You really are the best.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2016

Just left Dr. Bella's office with my husband. Extremely impressed and hopeful now. Almost thought we should cancel and let things take their course but he explained this would have been a very bad idea: for both sexual and health reasons. He took as much time as we needed to explain the ultrasound he had just done, explained the treatment options and clearly told us what we need to do. No embarrassing moments at all. He even put his arms on our shoulder when wrapping things up. He is very professional, human and puts you at ease right away. We feel thankful and privileged to have this exceptional Doctor overseeing my husband's issues.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2016

Wow, where to start. I was referred to a Urologist at the Ottawa Civic Hospital by my family doctor 2015 and after meeting with him he then referred me to Dr. Bella. I was extremely nervous about the whole ordeal after all talking to complete strangers about a major problem with my man part was not easy. After meeting with Dr. Anthony Bella my nervousness was gone, in fact I felt more comfortable discussing my problem with him than I did with my own family doctor whom I have been a patient for over 30 years. Dr. Bella has a wonderful bedside manner as well as a great sense of humour. He was not long finding the problem ( Peyronie's Disease) and explained the plan for treatment very well. He is very dedicated to each case individually and took the time to answer all of the questions put to him. His knowledge, professionalism, and willingness to help each individual makes him the best in my books. His staff of Penny, Margaret, and Leonard in his new office are among the best in the business offering a very comfortable, private and relaxed atmosphere. A definite winning team for sure. Thank you Dr. Bella and team for your continued care, concern and treatment.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2016

Dr. Bella is extremely knowledgeable and has the right tools to quickly make and confirm an accurate diagnosis. He has an ultrasound machine right in his office. He is recognized by his peers as an expert in his field. But maybe just as important, he is friendly, personable and easy-to-talk-to. If you are nervous to see a Dr. about very personal issues or problems, there is no need. Dr. Bella will make you feel comfortable and you can discuss every issue with ease. He will take as much time as necessary to explain your condition and the treatments. He will show you models, diagrams and the ultra sound results. He will gladly answer all your questions. His office coordinator, Penny, is friendly and very helpful. The whole experience seemed more like a visit with old friends than a trip to the Dr.'s office.

Submitted January 9, 2016