Ratings for Dr. Anthony Bella

I cannot say enough about Dr Bella, not just as an expert in his field but as an individual. The effort he takes to help his patients is beyond belief in this day in age. You are an incredible person. Thank you

flag | Submitted September 2, 2017

Dr Bella fixed my Peyronie's disease with the ultrasound guided injections. I had to travel far for this, from Sudbury, every week for a total of 18. Highly recommend this doctor, he is the best at Peyronie's disease !!!

flag | Submitted August 31, 2017

Docs baaaaaack!!!!! Just had my three month ultrasound after the injections, this doc is magic, I don't need anything else. Things are straight and working! Awessssoooommmeeee!

flag | Submitted August 22, 2017

This doctor shows the utmost respect for his patients as human beings. I cannot thank Dr Bella enough. He just saw me yesterday, on a Saturday, very late in the day after starting seeing his patients at 530 am. Dr Bella understands how much things hit us as men when things don't work. He was quite direct about his own health the last three months and why my appointment was moved five times. Now that I met him, I can see why his patients are so supportive of him as well. He is a guys guy. Maybe the hockey background. Now the hard work starts on my end but it all makes sense and I am up to the challenge.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2017

Direct and makes sense, explanations are spot on. I had to wait for several months to see Dr Bella and the team due to dr Bella's health situation but very well worth it, just as Dr Morash had told me it would be. Also Dr Bella and Leonard make this so much easier than I thought as they are good guys and funny. Now I am starting to do my homework as they both helped me get to this point. My Psas are zero, now it's time to get things working again, and man, did they get things going again, thank you Dr Bella and Leonard.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2017

UPDATE: original comment left on Dec. 3, 2016. It has been a mere 32 weeks since my husband's very first consultation (and 17 weeks from the last of the 12 weeks of injections). I knew from the moment we met Tony (Dr. B.) that we would see improvement, but I'm really in awe! There is an exceptional difference! Dr. Bella has clawed back the curvature-causing, scar tissue; regained any lost girth and strength. We still have a little ways to go, but it feels amazing to see this much progress in what has felt like a few short months. I can't say enough good thing about Tony, Leonard, Penny and Noémi (the newest addition to this amazing team)! We both really can't thank you all enough! Jaime & Devin

flag | Submitted April 9, 2017

Dr Lavallee send us to Dr Bella after the surgery and in no time he had us "doing our homework". Friendly staff and Dr Bella and Leonard came in on a Saturday to make sure we were off and running as soon as possible to help the recovery process and have some fun again!

flag | Submitted April 8, 2017

One of the most caring, compassionate, knowledgeable doctors I have ever had. I was so lucky to become a patient of his. I wish all doctors were as wonderful as he is.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2017

Dr Breau and Dr Bella teamed up to give Me the best possible prostate cancer treatment from A to Z. Thank you both!

flag | Submitted March 26, 2017

I was a testosterone patient of Dr Hamdy's until he got sick and had to retire. Dr Bella takes this to a whole different level. I am a lot more comfortable with all of this now, and don't feel like I get shuttled in and out of the clinic in 4 minutes. 👍👍 Dr Bella does me a solid each time I see him and makes sure I am doing all the hard work stuff on my end.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2017

Dr. Anthony Bella's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Neighborhood Health Partnership