Ratings for Dr. Anthony Bella

Thank you Dr Bella and your team for getting me through the tough parts after my prostate cancer surgery. Your patience on all levels, your encouragement, your honesty and your world class expertise are treasured. Glad to be amongst the hundreds of successes and thanks for helping in such a friendly human being way!

flag | Submitted January 10, 2017

Dr Bella and his team are by far the most advanced centre for treating Peyronies disease in Canada. I was referred in from Toronto, and was simply amazed as to how such a clinic can operate within the Canadian health care centre. It is clearly the case of a doctor at the top of his game who is motivated by giving the best possible care to his patients and not by making money on his patients. Not sure how long this can last given the next set of Wynne cuts, get in while you can and don't settle for anything but the best in the Canadian system if you have any choice. Thanks, DM.

flag | Submitted January 1, 2017

Happy New Year Dr Bella, Penny and Leonard! Thank you all for the great care!

flag | Submitted December 31, 2016

Every guy after prostate cancer surgery needs to see DR Bella if they want to have he best chance at getting their erectile function back. My experiences with Dr Bella's treatments and his team were life changing, and got me back to be the guy that I was before my prostate surgery. He made it all make sense and fixed me almost as good as new.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2016

This doctor has it all - excellent bed side manner, knowledge, kindness and compassion. I am sure with his skills he could be like many other doctors with an over inflated ego - instead he is "normal", relates to you on a human being level and yet provides you with all the answers you may need and the best care you can get. He also provides further literature for you to educate yourself properly if you wish and not be one of those Google-educated people (and I was doing that kind of "research" too). An appointment with him is an experience like I have truly not had in our medical system. I am just embarking on a long journey with the hopes of recovery but am confident that I am in the right hands. I will reaffirm what others have said - the wait for the initial appointment was long and my appointment was also moved because of the doctor's own health issues. It was worth the wait. Once I was in the office, I was seen promptly - I had pre-filled paperwork that was sent to me by Dr Bella's assistant - and I was seen at my scheduled time. I hope this doctors could train others to be more like him. Thank you.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2016

Thank you Dr Bella for my care over the last year. I cannot count how many times you have gone above and beyond to help me after my prostate cancer surgery. Job well done!

flag | Submitted December 28, 2016

Dr Bella fixed my Peyronie's disease this year without having to have surgery which is what another Urologist insisted was the only option after telling me the injections don't do anything. Of course they won't do anything if you don't have a doctor who knows what he or she is doing. Dr Bella really knows Peyronie's disease unlike others who say they do but haven't a clue about the traction, using ultrasound to guide the medication injections where they should go and it scares me to think other guys never have a chance to get real care because other Ottawa doctors think they are experts. My family doctor is not going to send patients elsewhere because there is a shorter wait anymore after I gave her my update, no matter if it takes longer to get into Dr Bella. It seems a lot of us are thinking of Dr Bella at Christmas now, thanks for the great care Ron.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2016

Dr Bella's Christmas present to me was diagnosing a brain tumor and saving my life this year when he was asked by my family doctor for a third opinion about my testosterone levels being almost zero. The first doctor had put me on tesotosterone and the other urologist saw me for about five minutes and said things were just fine. Dr Bella spent over an hour with me for the first consult and went over everything including things back before 2005 which was amazing. He was concerned that things just weren't right and ordered up a blood test that had me get the care I needed with two days!!!! Lifesaver. I will never be able to express how thankful I am. Merry Christmas Dr Bella, Penny and Leonard and to your families!

flag | Submitted December 26, 2016

Dr Morash beat prostate cancer for me and Dr Bella gave me my function back through his care compassion and a common sense perfectly executed tehabilitation physiotherapy program using "all the tools in his toolbox". Thinking of you both, merry christmas and happy new year!

flag | Submitted December 25, 2016

Merry Christmas Dr Bella!! Thank you for giving me the best gift of all, recovery of my health and function. We are grateful for your skill, your knowledge, and your great love of helping others. Truly you are a great human being first, as well as the most dedicated surgeon and doctor we have ever met, and we were blessed and are blessed to have had you come into our lives. J and J, Halifax NS. Took 16 trips to Ottawa but would do it again in a heartbeat!

flag | Submitted December 25, 2016