Ratings for Dr. Anthony Bella

UPDATE: original comment left on Dec. 3, 2016. It has been a mere 32 weeks since my husband's very first consultation (and 17 weeks from the last of the 12 weeks of injections). I knew from the moment we met Tony (Dr. B.) that we would see improvement, but I'm really in awe! There is an exceptional difference! Dr. Bella has clawed back the curvature-causing, scar tissue; regained any lost girth and strength. We still have a little ways to go, but it feels amazing to see this much progress in what has felt like a few short months. I can't say enough good thing about Tony, Leonard, Penny and Noémi (the newest addition to this amazing team)! We both really can't thank you all enough! Jaime & Devin

flag | Submitted April 9, 2017

Dr Lavallee send us to Dr Bella after the surgery and in no time he had us "doing our homework". Friendly staff and Dr Bella and Leonard came in on a Saturday to make sure we were off and running as soon as possible to help the recovery process and have some fun again!

flag | Submitted April 8, 2017

One of the most caring, compassionate, knowledgeable doctors I have ever had. I was so lucky to become a patient of his. I wish all doctors were as wonderful as he is.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2017

Dr Breau and Dr Bella teamed up to give Me the best possible prostate cancer treatment from A to Z. Thank you both!

flag | Submitted March 26, 2017

I was a testosterone patient of Dr Hamdy's until he got sick and had to retire. Dr Bella takes this to a whole different level. I am a lot more comfortable with all of this now, and don't feel like I get shuttled in and out of the clinic in 4 minutes. 👍👍 Dr Bella does me a solid each time I see him and makes sure I am doing all the hard work stuff on my end.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2017

Just finished my 8th injection for Peyronie's disease and already seeing a difference. This guy is good!

flag | Submitted March 25, 2017

Both my family doctor and I had the penile implant surgery by Dr Bella after our prostate cancer treatments. I almost wasn't going write a review but thought it useful for men with prostate cancer. Neither of us had the chance to have early access to care regarding erectile function as it simply wasn't available at that time (Dr Bella was in California) and by the time I saw him, there was so much atrophy from not having an erection for a long time and the damage done during prostate surgery that implant surgery was the only option. This is different from how things are today. Dr Bella and his team are making sure that men are getting a full erection early after their surgery to make sure that there is a best possible chance for recovery. That is amazing. As Dr Bella said, implant is the last option or the last chance and should be considered only when there is no other possible way to go because even in the best hands, success is at most 90-95%. Surgery is a risk. We all know that. Mine went well, my GPs went well, guys that I know in our prostate group had great results as well, but 5% risk means that only 95 out of a 100 surgeries will turn out or in Dr Bella's words "19 out of 20 guys in the waiting room after surgery will be happy. Avoid any surgery by anyone if you can." I remember that to this day, and it was 2010 when I had the implant. I hope this is useful. My 7 year follow up was two weeks ago, and still going strong.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2017

Dr Bella is not only great at what he does but he really really cares about his patients. He came in yesterday during is week he took off to recuperate so that he made sure my injections were not interrupted. Dr Bella is really one of a kind!!! last week when I was at his clinic he had two patients from Toronto and one from Vancouver! If a guy has Peyronies scarring this is the place to go in Canada.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2017

Dr Bella tells me I am only his second failure in 700 surgeries to restore my life but that is what it is . . .Absolutely no life now and a private part reduced in size after two surgeries that usually hides in my scotum. But I still like the guy? I think my case exceeded his knowled And experience at that time (about 8 years ago). All of the comments about his caring ways are very true.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2017

Dr. Bella is the greatest Doctor. He genuinely cares for his patients and does great work.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2017

Dr. Anthony Bella's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Benesys