Dr. Anthony Bella

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Anthony Bella

Dr bella stayed in the clinic until 630 pm tonight just for me, a Saturday, as I needed to see him urgently. This is how dedicated this doctor is to his patients. Thank you P

flag | Submitted November 18, 2017

I really admire Dr Bella dedication to his patients, and how much the dr and Lenard work work work never give up making sure I get best care. They fixed my problem. I think of giving up so many time but they help so much and so good. Thank you see you next years.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2017

Seen a few times very helpful open to my uniqueness.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2017

With Drs Bella and Morash I could not have better care for my prostate cancer and after surgery recovery, thank you doctors!

flag | Submitted November 10, 2017

The most personable Doctor we have ever dealt with. Professional knowledgeable and pleasant.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2017

Awesome doctor, awesome performance, awesome person.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2017

I cannot say enough about Dr Bella, not just as an expert in his field but as an individual. The effort he takes to help his patients is beyond belief in this day in age. You are an incredible person. Thank you

flag | Submitted September 2, 2017

Dr Bella fixed my Peyronie's disease with the ultrasound guided injections. I had to travel far for this, from Sudbury, every week for a total of 18. Highly recommend this doctor, he is the best at Peyronie's disease !!!

flag | Submitted August 31, 2017

Docs baaaaaack!!!!! Just had my three month ultrasound after the injections, this doc is magic, I don't need anything else. Things are straight and working! Awessssoooommmeeee!

flag | Submitted August 22, 2017

This doctor shows the utmost respect for his patients as human beings. I cannot thank Dr Bella enough. He just saw me yesterday, on a Saturday, very late in the day after starting seeing his patients at 530 am. Dr Bella understands how much things hit us as men when things don't work. He was quite direct about his own health the last three months and why my appointment was moved five times. Now that I met him, I can see why his patients are so supportive of him as well. He is a guys guy. Maybe the hockey background. Now the hard work starts on my end but it all makes sense and I am up to the challenge.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2017

Dr. Anthony Bella's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients