Ratings for Dr. Anthony Bella

As we prepare for the last injection (in a series of 12), my husband and I have mixed feelings. On one hand - he is thoroughly ready to be finished this particular section of his health journey; on the other - we are going to miss seeing Dr. Bella and his amazing team on such a regular basis! Dr. Bella is by far the most knowledgeable, down to earth, hardworking and hilarious physician I have ever met. As a younger man (33), dealing with Peyronie's disease and the uncertainty that comes with it; Tony, Leonard and Penny have been a God-send. Within the first 3 minutes of the initial consultation, we knew this was the place to be. Another urologist had left us with the impression that we wouldn't really be able to fix any of the curvature, penile muscle loss or lumps, only maintain the current state. Dr Bella has given my husband (and I) an new outlook and a concise plan of action. Should you have the honour to meet and work with Dr. Bella and his amazing staff (and misfortune to need him); please know that your are in the VERY BEST HANDS!!! We have laughed more in the hour we spent each week for the past 11 weeks, then we have all year. This team works tirelessly to improve the lives of it's patients and even at the cost of their own discomfort. We really can't thank you all enough! Jaime & Devin

flag | Submitted December 3, 2016

We need to rally around Dr Bella otherwise I am worried we all will be missing what we have been so lucky to have, a world class surgeon who treats his patients like his own family. I saw Dr Bella on Thursday, after he took the first three days off last week so he could be ok. His ok was dragging his leg behind him and wincing every time his foot hit the ground. All this time he had a smile and was working away making sure I was ok. I hope we all don't lose him.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2016

Best doctor on the planet for erectile dysfunction, makes a tough situation easy to talk about. Lots of ways to treat, h will find a way to get things working. Been with Dr Bella for 8 years now, always look forward to the visits. Love the new office. Get better soon Dr Bella, I know you so well and you deserve some good luck!

flag | Submitted December 3, 2016

Because of his own medical concerns, I've had appointments cancelled a few times, but when he's healthy there are few that can compare to him. He's brilliant and has such a great way with patients. He's been wonderful and would recommend him to anyone dealing with post prostate cancer issues!

flag | Submitted December 1, 2016

Dr Bella got us through all the post prostate cancer troubles and tribulations. Wishing you a speedy recovery from your second hip injury, offering best wishes and prayers and recovery beforeChristmas so you and your family can enjoy the holidays . Most caring doctor ever, and we appreciate it C and M.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2016

Every man who is going to have prostate cancer surgery or has had prostate cancer surgery should be lucky enough to see Doctor Bella. When I asked my urologist in Toronto who the best doctor to see in Canada was he said Dr Bella without any hesitation. Two years under his care, couldn't be happier. He did his job so well I don't need him anymore. The attention to detail and strategies were leaps and bounds above what I had been offered close to home.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2016

I am man with Peyronie's disease that has been taken care of by Dr Bella. I also was seen by other doctors who told me there was no hope and that I needed to have surgery. Dr Bella was clear, very blunt and direct on the chances of things working out but I was a "perfect patient" his words not mine, and was 100% following directions as I soldiered through the pills, injections, traction and getting regular blood flow, and voila, the results are amazing. Thanks Dr Bella. It also speaks to his dedication that my 12 injection appointments were at 630 am and when I got there, he ran ahead of time each session after already seeing men for their injections at 530 am.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2016

Dr Bella fixed my Peyronees disease after two other experts said I had to get surgery and there was no use in trying other methods. He used the machine to guide the needle to where is was supposed to go and between the shots and the rack I got straight. I wonder how many other guys see so called experts and are written off and told they have to get surgery. Sorry to vent. Worth the wait. Thanks Dr Bella and best wishes for your health.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2016

We just did our five year follow up visit after implant surgery. I am clear of prostate cancer thanks to Dr Morash and have my s-x life back better than we ever could have hoped thanks to Dr Bella. Dr Bella keeps caring for us like the day after surgery when he was in the hospital at 530 am to make sure I was ok, after he had seen me at 1130 pm before he left on the day of my surgery. Nothing has changed in how he gives his all for 'his guys', and he is world class (without losing his normal guy touch).

flag | Submitted November 19, 2016

The perfect Doctor. Highly respected and knowledgeable in his field and just as important, a super cool guy. He puts you at ease, never makes you feel shy or embarrassed and is very easy to talk to. Appointments are very casual and upbeat like hanging out with a good buddy. Great doctor and a great guy. Thanks Dr. Bella, you're awesome!

flag | Submitted November 17, 2016