Ratings for Dr. Howard Rosen

When faced with my former Dentist retiring, I had to find a new dentist. As I had also moved at the time I knew of no dentists in the area. Thankfully, two of my close friends also go to Dr. Rosen's dental office. So, I already knew I was in good hands. What I didn't expect was all the extra steps he takes to make his clients comfortable in what can be a bad day. From the demeanor of his staff, to the way he interacts with them, you can tell that he's a quality doctor. Just had a root canal done, any pain? None! I'm a big baby when it comes to mouth pain as well. I highly recommend Dr. Howard Rosen should you need quality dentistry done by a great dentist, along with his kind & courteous staff. Thanks Doc!

flag | Submitted November 22, 2012

I have nothing bad to say about Dr.Rosen, but one receptionist in particular is very rude, which makes the experience horrible! Please hire FRIENDLY STAFF.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2012

After a long, long history of one dental nightmare after another I am so very grateful to have found this dental practice! Knowledgeable, caring, compassionate...the best there is!

flag | Submitted April 12, 2012

Excellent dentist and human being.Extremely knowledgeable, caring and professional. He is as good as it gets!Consider myself extremely lucky to have found him, and have been with him for15 years.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2012

Dr. Rosen is the best dentist! i recommend him to all who s looking for a skilled and expirienced doctor to do the most competent treatment for your teeh.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2011

My family have been with Dr. Rosen for 22 years..We are heading into a 3rd generation soon. Dentist don't come any better.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2010

I recently had veneers done. Ilove my teeth. Dr. Rosen and his staff were awesome.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2010

Excellent doctor, beautiful personality - very happy to finally trust a dentist in Canada after many bad experiences.Highly recommend him and his staff to anyone who's looking for a professional service and a personal touch.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2010

Dr.Rosen has been our family dentist since the children were young and they got the experience of a caring, gentle man, unlike our experience of school dentists that didn't give a damn. He wiped out any fear that we had.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2010

Dr.Rosen is an excellent dentist. I continue to see him because of his professionalism and he is always pleasant.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2010