Ratings for Dr. Howard Rosen

I recently had a difficult root canal.Before going to see Dr. Rosen I was in a lot of pain. I must say after a couple visits I walked out a new person, a happy person. Dr. Rosen is truly my hero. I put all my trust into his hands and he is an excellent excellent dentist with a wonderful bedside manner and a great sense of humour.Of course I was nervous but he, his assistants(a special thank you to Karen) and the entire staff put me at ease as soon as I walked through the door.Dr. Rosen, I cannot thank you enough for all you have done for me.I once again want to smile and laugh. Only a few days before I thought my entire head would explode.Thank you so so much.I thank each and everyone at this office for making me as comfortable as possible. Keep the jokes coming Dr. Rosen and I will keep laughing.If we must visit a dentist office this is the office to come to. Thank you everyone

flag | Submitted September 9, 2013

New to the office. Great dental experience with Dr Howard Rosen

flag | Submitted August 30, 2013

Dr. Rosen is so personable and takes a genuine interest in his patients. He is an excellent dentist and takes a lot of pride in his work. He will always go out of his way to accommodate patients and he's funny to boot (which makes dental treatment easier to take). My whole family has been seeing him for years and we'll never see anyone else.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2013

I would just like to say that for a skilled, pain free, highly professional experience, Dr. Rosen would be the dentist of choice. I used to be very fearful about upcoming dental appointments but since beginning with Dr. Rosen, I can honestly say that I don't mind going and in some ways even look forward to the experience. The level of care is excellent. Dr. Rosen always follows up in the case of more serious situations to make sure you are feeling o.k. and offers a very gentle touch. His chairside manner is sympathetic to how you are feeling and it is easy to put your faith and trust in him because of his competence and professionalism.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2013

When faced with my former Dentist retiring, I had to find a new dentist. As I had also moved at the time I knew of no dentists in the area. Thankfully, two of my close friends also go to Dr. Rosen's dental office. So, I already knew I was in good hands. What I didn't expect was all the extra steps he takes to make his clients comfortable in what can be a bad day. From the demeanor of his staff, to the way he interacts with them, you can tell that he's a quality doctor. Just had a root canal done, any pain? None! I'm a big baby when it comes to mouth pain as well. I highly recommend Dr. Howard Rosen should you need quality dentistry done by a great dentist, along with his kind & courteous staff. Thanks Doc!

flag | Submitted November 22, 2012

I have nothing bad to say about Dr.Rosen, but one receptionist in particular is very rude, which makes the experience horrible! Please hire FRIENDLY STAFF.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2012

After a long, long history of one dental nightmare after another I am so very grateful to have found this dental practice! Knowledgeable, caring, compassionate...the best there is!

flag | Submitted April 12, 2012

Excellent dentist and human being.Extremely knowledgeable, caring and professional. He is as good as it gets!Consider myself extremely lucky to have found him, and have been with him for15 years.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2012

Dr. Rosen is the best dentist! i recommend him to all who s looking for a skilled and expirienced doctor to do the most competent treatment for your teeh.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2011

My family have been with Dr. Rosen for 22 years..We are heading into a 3rd generation soon. Dentist don't come any better.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2010