Ratings for Dr. Howard Rosen

Dr. Howard Rosen is as good as it gets. He is the BEST dentist in Toronto. He has been a dentist for over 30 years, and his skill level is unparalleled. Everytime I am there for dental care, I know that I am in good hands- he takes the time to ask questions and explain things clearly- he NEVER rushes you and makes you feel right at home! He is an extremely kind man, and a superb dentist. The office is extremely modern, up-to-date, and spotless. His staff are welcoming and lovely. His son, Dr. Jonathan Rosen, also works at the office, and is excellent as well. If you are looking for a talented, thoughtful, intelligent, and skilled dentist- look no further. Dentistry on Green Lane has been my go-to office for almost 30 years, and I recommend it in a heartbeat.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2014

Anything he recommends I trust the job will be done right... His staff is very warm and welcoming , I always enjoy my visits with them

flag | Submitted September 7, 2014

Dr. Rosen is absolutely, hands-down, the best dentist that I have ever used and I am a nervous patient! His staff is excellent and caring. His office is well equipped and spotlessly clean. Appointments are punctual yet he always has time to ask personal questions and explain things thoroughly. During long sessions, he always puts me at ease and stops working several times to make sure that I'm okay. His fees are well above what my company plan pays for but I feel that his excellent service is well worth the extra money. My spouse & my kids think he is terrific and we would recommend him without reservation.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2014

Prior to now I have only had cleanings and the odd filling done. However I recently had a molar break and needed a cap installed. Dr. Rosen did it in a single visit with a CEREC using tooth coloured ceramic materials that were bonded to my teeth while creating a natural looking, strong and functional restoration that matched the colour of my teeth perfectly. It was fast and efficient and exciting to watch the machine in action.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2014

Dr. Rosen is awesome, thanks to him I avoided a couple of root canals when I'm pretty sure any other dentist would have immediately told me there was no way to save the teeth. The fillings were done very well; once they settled properly I didn't experience any sensitivity or pain, which is a miracle considering how deep both of them were. Overall I had a very pleasant experience at his office. The staff is very friendly, and everyone takes the time to explain how the procedures work and exactly what you can expect in the days afterward.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2014

I've been going to Dr. Rosen for years... I could never imagine going anywhere else! I recently had veneers done by Dr. Rosen. I was so nervous to have them done, as I've heard all kinds of horror stories on the internet. But Dr. Rosen not only spoke me through it until I felt comfortable, he made sure I was completely comfortable during the process, and the veneers turned out INCREDIBLE! I can't stop looking at myself in the mirror and thinking how much I love my new teeth! And I can't stop smiling to show them off! Dr. Rosen takes such pride in his work; he doesn't just do what he has to do to get it done, he always wants it to be done RIGHT. I always know I'm in good hands when I need work done. He has such a gentle hand that sometimes I'm so relaxed I could fall asleep in the dentist chair! Dr. Rosen is so personable and friendly, and he has a wonderful sense of humour too.. who knew I could laugh so much at the dentist!

flag | Submitted April 10, 2014

I recently had a difficult root canal.Before going to see Dr. Rosen I was in a lot of pain. I must say after a couple visits I walked out a new person, a happy person. Dr. Rosen is truly my hero. I put all my trust into his hands and he is an excellent excellent dentist with a wonderful bedside manner and a great sense of humour.Of course I was nervous but he, his assistants(a special thank you to Karen) and the entire staff put me at ease as soon as I walked through the door.Dr. Rosen, I cannot thank you enough for all you have done for me.I once again want to smile and laugh. Only a few days before I thought my entire head would explode.Thank you so so much.I thank each and everyone at this office for making me as comfortable as possible. Keep the jokes coming Dr. Rosen and I will keep laughing.If we must visit a dentist office this is the office to come to. Thank you everyone

flag | Submitted September 9, 2013

New to the office. Great dental experience with Dr Howard Rosen

flag | Submitted August 30, 2013

Dr. Rosen is so personable and takes a genuine interest in his patients. He is an excellent dentist and takes a lot of pride in his work. He will always go out of his way to accommodate patients and he's funny to boot (which makes dental treatment easier to take). My whole family has been seeing him for years and we'll never see anyone else.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2013

I would just like to say that for a skilled, pain free, highly professional experience, Dr. Rosen would be the dentist of choice. I used to be very fearful about upcoming dental appointments but since beginning with Dr. Rosen, I can honestly say that I don't mind going and in some ways even look forward to the experience. The level of care is excellent. Dr. Rosen always follows up in the case of more serious situations to make sure you are feeling o.k. and offers a very gentle touch. His chairside manner is sympathetic to how you are feeling and it is easy to put your faith and trust in him because of his competence and professionalism.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2013