Ratings for Dr. Howard Rosen

I don’t have strong healthy teeth since I was young. The worst feelings to me was seeing dentists until meeting Dr. Rosen about 5-6 years ago. He did what he promised me on day one to bring me good teeth. I appreciate the most is he respects every patient and cares about every tooth. Today I found out the reason is because he suffered a lot on his teeth when he was young. He understands our feelings. There were 3 dentists in the past who worked on my same tooth with non stop problems. Dr. Rosen finally fixed it. His experience tells me he is the leader of this field. I would ask his last appointment before his retirement is pulling out all my teeth because it would be hard to find another excellent dentist like Dr. Rosen. The other amazing thing is Dr. Rosen uses high tech to make a crown at same appointment. He makes sure the shape, color and appearance of crown perfectly close to other teeth. We don’t need to wait a week or two for lab to make it. His assistant Roxan, the hygienists and one of the front desk person, Erin are very good as well.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2019

I have been Coming the Dentistry on GreenLane for well over 20 years The staff is so helpful, kind and knowledgeable Dr Rosen is wonderful! He is kind, and he is very gentle! I love how he explains each procedure and cares so much!!!

flag | Submitted January 31, 2019

I was so panic before Dr. Rosen starting the procedure on my tooth today. The past experience with the other doctors scared me so much. Dr. Rosen patiently calm me and explained to me how great was the freeze juice he had right now. I could feel that he carefully give me the injection that I didn't feel any hurt. The whole procedure have built me much more confidence with Dr. Rosen and I am sure many people have the same feeling as me to Dr. Rosen. He understands patient's concern and care about us. He is an amazing doctor that I highly recommended.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2019

Dr. Howard Rosen is the #1 dentist in the world. He saved my life. I can chew and eat thanks to Howard. His assistant Tamara sat beside me for what turned out to be a 2 hour appointment last Thursday. Heike is the best hygienist I have ever been treated by.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2018

I hadn't been to a dentist in years and was still hanging onto fears from childhood experiences in the Dentist chair. I cannot say enough positive words about the staff at Dentistry on Greenlane. The Assistants at the front desk are always friendly and try their best to accommodate your appointment needs. They always call if there has been a cancellation so as to book an earlier appointment with you. My hygienist Joanna is SO amazing that I will change my schedule just to have her do my cleanings. My teeth always sparkle afterwards. Dr. Howard Rosen is professional, kind and compassionate and always makes you laugh with his sense of humour. Everyone at this office is always smiling! Children in the waiting area or during their appointments are treated so kindly to make them feel comfortable. Truly heartwarming. Such a positive vibe in this Office where you ALWAYS leave with your best smile !

flag | Submitted April 27, 2018

I came to recieve diagnostic without booking an appointment and was accepted in a very warm and welcoming attitude by Dr. Rosen and his staff. He took the time out of his busy schedule to answer my concerns. I find this out of the ordinary.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2017

When I first came to Dr. Rosen, I was very insecure about my teeth and hardly ever smiled because of it. My teeth were very bad due to many years of smoking and not properly taking care of them. Dr. Rosen started working on my teeth and WOW!!! The work he did on my teeth, with the help of his very good assistant, Oxana, was amazing!!!!! Thanks to HIM, I am finally confident enough to smile with my mouth open :)))))))) Thank you Dr. Rosen!!!!!

flag | Submitted November 16, 2017

Dr. Rosen is by far the best and most amazing dentist ever. I have been going to Dr. Rosen for many many years. I have had lots of problems with my teeth and he has always done a miraculous job. I just finished a very long procedure, three hours in the chair and surprisingly I walked out happy and confident. I had a root canal, gum cutting and right now a temporary bridge. I was sure that when the freezing wore off I would have some discomfort but actually I felt perfect and didn't need to take any pain medication. Dr. Rosen is kind, caring, extremely knowledgeble and very thorough. He makes makes sure I am comfortable and at ease even before he begins the procedure. He is also very funny so with my mouth open I am also laughing. Not many patients can say that while having a root canal but all patients of Dr. Rosen, I am certain feel the same way. Oxana, Dr. Rosen's assistant is also fabulous. They work so well as a team and she is also very efficient. The entire staff are fantastic . They are very friendly and very helpful. I want to thank Dr Rosen, Oxana and the whole team for making all my dental appointments a pleasurable experience.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr. Howard Rosen for more than 20 years. He has also provided dental care for both of my children and my former wife. This is a dentist you can truly trust. He is caring, courteous and conscientious. I admire his philosophy of only doing work that's needed, but encouraging intervention before a painful emergency strikes. The staff in his practice are also wonderful. Everyone is professional. Plus they make you feel personally welcome. Kudos to the dental hygienists and assistants: each one is pleasant and efficient. Sometimes you have to wait a bit to see Dr. Rosen at a scheduled appointment because he tends to be busy; a minor detraction from two decades of superb service!

flag | Submitted March 19, 2017

Doctor Rosen has been my moms dentist for years and years (20+), and because of this I have been in and out of his office as a patient for just as long. In between those times I visited a local dentist for check ups (in Barrie) frequently. From early teens on, I was absolutely terrified of cavity fillings and other procedures because of how "aggressive" they were with their needles, etc. To the point where I would willingly have cavities filled with no numbing gels, needles, or any form of pain relief, simply to avoid that dreaded needle. I'm currently sitting with a completely numb face, post-cavity and walking away smiling. He was so gentle, and listened to the things I was scared of, and acted appropriately to make me the most comfortable. I hope this review makes it somewhere and he's recognized for the comfort and hospitality he provided! Hopefully I don't have any more cavities but if I do, I can say with utmost confidence that I would walk into his office with no fears and come out very happy. Thank you so much for everything Dr. Rosen and staff!!

flag | Submitted December 22, 2016