Ratings for Dr. Howard Rosen

Dr. Rosen is by far the best and most amazing dentist ever. I have been going to Dr. Rosen for many many years. I have had lots of problems with my teeth and he has always done a miraculous job. I just finished a very long procedure, three hours in the chair and surprisingly I walked out happy and confident. I had a root canal, gum cutting and right now a temporary bridge. I was sure that when the freezing wore off I would have some discomfort but actually I felt perfect and didn't need to take any pain medication. Dr. Rosen is kind, caring, extremely knowledgeble and very thorough. He makes makes sure I am comfortable and at ease even before he begins the procedure. He is also very funny so with my mouth open I am also laughing. Not many patients can say that while having a root canal but all patients of Dr. Rosen, I am certain feel the same way. Oxana, Dr. Rosen's assistant is also fabulous. They work so well as a team and she is also very efficient. The entire staff are fantastic . They are very friendly and very helpful. I want to thank Dr Rosen, Oxana and the whole team for making all my dental appointments a pleasurable experience.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr. Howard Rosen for more than 20 years. He has also provided dental care for both of my children and my former wife. This is a dentist you can truly trust. He is caring, courteous and conscientious. I admire his philosophy of only doing work that's needed, but encouraging intervention before a painful emergency strikes. The staff in his practice are also wonderful. Everyone is professional. Plus they make you feel personally welcome. Kudos to the dental hygienists and assistants: each one is pleasant and efficient. Sometimes you have to wait a bit to see Dr. Rosen at a scheduled appointment because he tends to be busy; a minor detraction from two decades of superb service!

flag | Submitted March 19, 2017

Doctor Rosen has been my moms dentist for years and years (20+), and because of this I have been in and out of his office as a patient for just as long. In between those times I visited a local dentist for check ups (in Barrie) frequently. From early teens on, I was absolutely terrified of cavity fillings and other procedures because of how "aggressive" they were with their needles, etc. To the point where I would willingly have cavities filled with no numbing gels, needles, or any form of pain relief, simply to avoid that dreaded needle. I'm currently sitting with a completely numb face, post-cavity and walking away smiling. He was so gentle, and listened to the things I was scared of, and acted appropriately to make me the most comfortable. I hope this review makes it somewhere and he's recognized for the comfort and hospitality he provided! Hopefully I don't have any more cavities but if I do, I can say with utmost confidence that I would walk into his office with no fears and come out very happy. Thank you so much for everything Dr. Rosen and staff!!

flag | Submitted December 22, 2016

Dr. Rosen is above and beyond amazing. I have been a patient of his for over 10 years and I am very happy with his services. He is professional, nice, and always makes sure I am happy with the work that has been done. I have had many dental issues since I was young, due to a bike accident, and Dr. Rosen did an exceptional job putting in a cap and veneer on my front teeth. He has also done caps and other work on my back teeth, and I have never had any issues. You would never even know they weren't my own teeth. Whenever anyone asks me who my dentist is, I proudly tell them Dr. Howard Rosen, and would recommend him to anyone. If you are considering becoming a new patient at his office, you are in good hands. I also wanted to mention that his front staff, Michelle and Katie do an amazing job and always make me feel welcome. Thank you, Dr. Rosen & Associates for keeping me smiling proudly!! Janelle H.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2016

I had a great experience with Dr. Rosen. He's professional, kind, and always does a great job. He's amazing at what he does, and I'm lucky to have him as my dentist.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2016

I had a bed experience to say the least. Would not recommend. Very long appointment for no reason.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2016

I was visiting Dr Rosen after a terrible experience with other dental professionals. This visit was a consult before I decided what to do. So it was my first visit to this clinic. Normally I would not comment after only one visit, but I was very impressed with Dr Rosen and his staff. The receptionist greeted me with a friendly smile and was very professional. Then Angie took me into her office and explained in detail about how their practice works. I learned several new (to me) dental options. She also gave me a tour of the office. I felt as though they respected me and wanted to inform me so I could be a partner in my treatment. That is exactly what I wanted. Next I met Donna, Dr Rosen's assistant. She also was calm and very friendly which helped relax me. Then I met Dr Rosen. He was extremely knowledgeable, but he combined that with patience and outstanding communication skills. I had brought a long list of questions. He listened patiently to each question and then answered each of my questions with clear, concise and full answers. He even answered many questions before I asked them, and answered some questions I should have asked, but had not thought about. At the beginning I mentioned my preferences for treatment and he clearly remembered them throughout our discussion His suggestions were consistent with my preferences. I want a dentist who will inform me of my options so I can be a partner in my dental care decisions. I think I've found an excellent teacher and partner in Dentistry on Green Lane.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2016

My mom has been going to the practice since he first opened many years ago. I have also been going since I was young. Dr. Rosen is the best dentist out there! His painless procedures, kindness and warmth are like no other! I would never switch dentists.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2016

I have gone through 4 dentists until I found this website and Dr. Rosen. He said first You had to trust your dentist first. I did in the past but left me is all mess. It took me whole year, I finally engaged with Dr. Rosen's office. He is such a patient, knowledgeable and warm person. He totally understand patients' feeling. During this year, he has gone through all my teeth carefully and discussed with me the best way to fix my problems. I had a root canal and extraction today. Honestly, I feel so bad that I got my children's teeth pulled out with my prior dentist. I didn't know the way Dr. Rosen did was so gental without any pain comparing my old experience. I was ready to hold the chair tightly and hold my breath for that moment. When Dr. Rosen said it was out, I didn't even feel it. The root canal was done perfectly that I can see from the X ray right away. I want to say Dr. Rosen is highly recommended... But I don't want too many patients make it hard to book an appointment with him :)

flag | Submitted October 30, 2014

Dr. Rosen is truly a miracle worker . I walked into the office so distraught . My mouth was a mess. Well Dr. Rosen you did it again. You worked your magic on my teeth. When my appointment was finished I left the office smiling and had my confidence back once again. I have said this before and I will say it over and over. Dr. Rosen is my hero. He is the best dentist ever and he is very kind, caring and compassionate(very funny as well). He knows exactly how to put his patients at ease. The staff are all fantastic and make you feel so comfortable. Dr. Rosen I can't thank you enough for everything. You are an absolutely amazing dentist . Thank you all so much . You are all fabulous!!!!

flag | Submitted October 28, 2014