Ratings for Dr. Melissa M. Loidolt

We really enjoy Dr Melissa's freindly, helpful, effective approach to chiropractic. She is honest, fair and we trust her. She has no hidden agenda. She just wants to help us get well...and stay well. Her staff has been great to work with and our overall experience has been very positive.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2012

Dr. Melissa and her staff are wonderful. I was not impressed with previous chiropractic care but Dr. Melissa took her time, educated me and fixed my problems. They are honest, compassionate and trustworth. I would surely recommend them to anyone including my friends and family. They also have acupuncture services, massage therapy, spinal decompression, nutrition and more! I am happy to call myself a life long chiropractic patient thanks to Dr. Melissa, her staff, and their fantastic ability to get the job done.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2011

Overall a very comfortable office, feels like home. Always on time and have helped me when no one else was able too! Would recommend to anyone that is frustrated and ready to give up. There is help out there!

flag | Submitted August 14, 2009

Dr. Melissa M. Loidolt's Credentials

• Northwestern College Of Chiropractic (Grad. 2003)