Ratings for Dr. Mark A. Dyer

I have to say that I have had many physicians but Dr. Dyer has been a wonderful physician. He is highly knowlegeable, but if he needs a second opinion of a specialist, he does not hesitate to refer. Many doctors do most of the talking but he listens to what you describe to him as your problem and does his best to figure out what is going on. He has terrific bedside manner and his nurse, Amanda, is wonderful and follows up well also. I am also a physician an I am very happy with Dr. Dyer and the way he practices medicine.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2011

Dr. Dyer is by far the best, most accessible doctor I have ever met. Once, I had an allergic reaction to something that really took a toll on me. Dr. Dyer came in before his shift to see me without an appointment. He always remembers my name and our conversation and always asks about my work/home life, how I am, how my child is, etc. He is so friendly and approachable. He returns calls promptly. He will go the extra mile. I recommend him to everyone. I always tell people that I have the best doctor ever.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2009

Dr. Mark A. Dyer's Credentials

• University Of Arkansas College Of Medicine (Grad. 2002)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Little Rock, AR