Ratings for Dr. Vishal M. Mehta

Dr Mehta is the best! I had two TOTAL shoulder replacements within 4 months of each other. Rehab went smoothly and I was back to full mobility within 10 weeks time. I've not moved this freely in 20 years. SUPERB results for me. Dr. Mehta is professional, knowledge, caring and a perfectionist! He wants your surgery to go smoothly and puts you at ease. He spends whatever time is needed to answer all your questions. His entire staff is wonderful. I feel like I've been given another chance at life; I can move freely in my joints again. I only wish I'd found Dr. Mehta YEARS ago to help alleviate my pain. I would highly recommend Dr. Mehta to anyone.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2017

Fantastic experience with Dr. Mehta and Cassie, PA. Highly recommended this team!

flag | Submitted October 1, 2015

After spending time & $$ with Dr. Kettering, Dr. Mehta correctly diagnosed my injury and surgically corrected the injury. I have been very pleased with his work, advise and concern for my recovery. I would definitely recommend him to everyone.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2015

to me Dr. Mehta has been very helpful since day one, I came to him for a second opinion after consulting another doctor, and his explanation provided more insight to the matter and I felt he sincerely cares for his patients from our initial conversation. I also did my own research on ACL reconstruction surgery and found that Dr. Mehta had published some very convincing research paper on the subject. The result of the surgery proved me right. Even my physical therapist commented on how different and nicer it looked than what she was used to seeing. Today, exactly a year after the surgery, I am well on the way to near full recovery. You are released from the doctor's and PT's care 6 months after the surgery, but the recovery itself is still on going. I wouldn't say my knee feels exactly the same as pre-injury at the one-year mark, but I can feel the improvement with each passing week up to this point. I am back to running and biking, though there is occasional discomfort in the knee, none of which I would consider unusual for having been through such a trauma. Kneeling on the injured knee is still a challenge, but that part is improving as well, slowly but surely. Dr. Mehta and his staff have excellent bedside manner, each and every one of them was caring and patient, and I never felt I was alone during the whole process. Overall, I highly recommend Dr. Mehta.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2015

Excellent, First class care. very informative, highly recommended

flag | Submitted February 5, 2015

Over the years, Dr. Mehta, has repaired a shoulder tear and also worked through some hip issues.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2014

I saw Dr. Metha for shoulder issues and had a great experience with him...very informative, very professional, and personable and would highly recommended him to friends and family!!!

flag | Submitted January 7, 2014

The care and caring exceptional, Cassie and Dr Mehta are what I feel the medical world should be about.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2013

Dr. Mehta is a doctor with superior integrity. After being sent away by 2 other doctors with no solution to a severe and painful injury, Dr. Mehta found a solution! He didn't give up on me when I thought I was going to live in pain for the rest of my life. Anyone considering a PRP injection (not covered by insurance) should do it. It saved my life!

flag | Submitted June 22, 2013

he is a very personable doctor and explains things very well. i would highly recommend him. my shoulder turned out very good.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2012