Ratings for Dr. Alexandre Zlotta

His assistant Otto prescribed me Flomax and made appointment for ultrasound. I then met with Dr. Zlotta for the first time who suggested I quit smoking then started to blow his horn about his accomplishments!

flag | Submitted January 8, 2020

Thank you to this Angel Dr. Zlotta who saved my husbands life. He is a top notch doctor who knows his field and excellent at what he does. I couldn't be more thankful to have met such a professional who cares about his patients and makes you feel comfortable. He will explain everything as it is. We are forever grateful to Dr. Zlotta

flag | Submitted December 6, 2019

extremely knowledgable His treatment options were very well explained. Very attentive concerned and compassionate about his patients welfare. This has continued through the years of followup. He also has been sharing with his tremendous knowledge with his confreres and students

flag | Submitted October 3, 2019

Dishonest. Denied me treatment options. I was misdiagnosed. Told bladder had lots of cancer...Had RC and I was stupid to trust him.....Surgical report states ...…pTa non-invasive, one 0.6 superficial nodule sitting on surface of bladder and rest of bladder clear of cancer...Operation changed my life forever and he is not a honest human...He is a liar...His idea of treatment options is basically removal. My beautiful bladder was taken from me because he needed a specimen for his students.... If I knew that I only had that tiny little nodule on my bladder wall, I would have never allowed him to put a knife in me,,,NEVER !!!!!!!!!!!......What is the justice for that ???????????...….Honest To God This Is True...….

flag | Submitted August 5, 2019

Dishonest. I was misdiagnosed & he lied. TGH & Dr. Zlotta do not take care of their patients.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2019

Dr. Zlotta is truly an Angel sent from above! On October 5th, the day I will never forget. He performed a 14 hour surgery on my husband to remove all the cancer he could see visually and microscopically. Dr. Zlotta is compassionate, extremely professional and knowledgeable and he is one of a kind. My husband’s cancer had spread quiet a bit which the scans did not detect however Dr. Zlotta and his staff worked on their feet for 14 hours to remove the bladder and clean out all the cancer. The surgery was not an easy one. I cannot thank him and his staff enough! Not once have I ever doubted his expertise. He is truly the best!

flag | Submitted March 20, 2019

Dr. Zlotta is one of the greatest doctors I have ever met, and so all his staff, except one. However, nothing is perfect, hope that he may someday replace his discourteous Secretary, so all will be perfect.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2018

he treated my wife with such kind of professionalism that im so happy for her that she found this great doctor

flag | Submitted September 25, 2018

Dr. Zlotta has been so kind and compassionate with my husband, John.. He has been able to keep his bladder cancer under control fo quite a few years.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2018

Very compationate doctor , I am very happy that I was his patient and thanks to him I’ve saved a kidney . His secretary is slow though , doesn’t even bother returning calls and not punctual .... he might be understaffed .

Submitted May 3, 2018