Ratings for Dr. George F. Battle

Dr. Battle has been my doctor since I was 18 years old, so almost ten years. He is very professional and answers every single question that I may have. He is old fashioned but he is knowledgeable in his profession. The wait time is a bit much, his staff needs training on professionalism and they need to stop treating their position as just a "job" and know that they are the ones who leave impressions on Dr. Battle's patients. If I didn't love Dr. Battle so much as a doctor and me staying a patient depended on his staff, I would have left a long time ago. Ms. B (the nurse) is very comforting and easy to talk to. Great doctor and great nurse. I would recommend him to anyone. I refuse to see another OB-GYN!

flag | Submitted January 21, 2017

Every time I've been to Dr. Battle, he has been incredibly professional and courteous. He always takes time to answer all of my questions, and I usually have quite a few. I never feel like just a number.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2012

I regret going to this doctor.he misdiagnosed me and presribed me meds that had severe negative side effects,which i am still suffering with to this day.he said he was confirming nmy diagnoses with the lab and then i found out he never sent my specimen to the lab.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2010

At first I was very happy with Dr.Battle and his office until I hit my second trimester. I stopped receiving calls back from when (I would call when I wasn't feeling well or had a question about a symtom) and the office staff was not helpful and I even felt like I was bothering them. I eventually had to change my OB/GYN to one that was more attentive and not so old fashioned.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2010

Dr. Battle is an amazing doctor, he is very patient and answers every question never making you feel like your questions are dumb. Shirley at the front desk is awesome but the other girl can be very rude. He is usually running on time. He saved my son's life when he delivered him and I think he is a very kind wonderful man, he is a bit old fashioned though so don't expect use of new technology.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2009

Dr. George F. Battle's Credentials

• Spanish

• University Of Louisville School Of Medicine (Grad. 1978)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Palmetto Bay, FL