Ratings for Dr. M. James Lenhard

Dr. James Lenhard is the most knowledgeable do ctor I know,

flag | Submitted September 18, 2014

I have personally never been to this doctor but I am commenting about a good friend of mine and her experience with Dr. Lenhard and his associates. After refusing to give her insulin (she is diabetic) they told her to go to the ER for help and hung up on her. A doctors responsibility is the patient. If he can't work tailored to the needs of each individual then he should not be given the great responsibility of taking other people's lives in his hands. I am very upset over this situation and I would recommend that if you are in need of help with diabetes, do not go to this doctor.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2014

Dr. James Lenhard is a physician that I like personally, but most importantly, he has helped me to become healthy. He takes the time that is necessary to diagnose, explain and coach. He is familiar with all of the studies and research, and is 100% on top of the drugs and treatments. The A1C number is the most important to diabetics. Under Dr. Lenhard's care, my A1C number has gone so low that I am no longer, technically speaking, a diabetic. Not only would I recommend Dr. Lenhard. I have recommended him. To know how much I have progressed, you would have to have know me in 2007. Dr. Lenhard gave me my life back, and I will be forever grateful. Everyone is different. But, if you listen to him, and do the homework, you will likely see similar results.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2014

Absoultely love this Doctor. Listens to your concerns, shows u your results. He askes u if u have any concerns. Takes his time with u. Does not hussle u out the doctor. Very respectful. Would recommend him without a thought. Worth the money and time. Hopes he never leaves while I am still living in Delware.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2010

I've been seeing Dr. Lenhard for over 10 years, since I was diagnosed with type 1 Diabetes. I had to visit other doctors when I changed insurance companies and none were as knownledgeable and patient as he is. He spends a lot of time answering your questions, is thourough in your exam, and truly listens to your concerns. I was 18 when I was first diagnosed, a scared college kid. After my first initial appointment he began talking to me about the Minimed Insulin pump and I was on it 18 months after diagnosis. He is on top of the latest technology and treatments. One complaint is that if you have an appointment later in the day, you will probably have to wait. So I have learned to make morning appointments to save time. However, he's so wonderful that I don't mind waiting. His staff is great - very friendly. There is a diabetes educator and I believe a nutritionist right on campus. They have been helpful in calling in Rx refills, faxing me my bloodwork sheet, etc. Awesome! =)

flag | Submitted August 12, 2009

Dr. M. James Lenhard's Credentials

• Albany Medical College Of Union University (Grad. 1987)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Wilmington, DE