Ratings for Dr. Duong Xuan Bui

New patient to this office, the Doctor is very knowledgeable and , staff is super nice.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2017

The doctor is not helpful at all. Our family have been seeing him since my baby was born. When we need some advises for baby's respiration issue, he didn't give any suggestion. We have to search online and ask around to get more information. My shoulder got injured during taking care of baby and ask him to write me a note to see physiotherapist. He said " no need therapy and it will get well normally after baby growing up". I end up to see physio and paid under my pocket can't claim from insurance without his note. Physio told me that i got joint pain and have to get long term treatment care.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2017

He is a good doctor but not so helpful in different area. I think he can improve and get more patients if he change his ways...

flag | Submitted March 19, 2017

My Family Doctor for more than 15 years. Dr. Bui is great, period.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2016

Dr. Bui is really not knowledgeable at all! Don't waste your time, so go find a more professional and better doctor who is willing to listen first before jumping to conclusion about patient. I read previous post and really have no comment about the secretaries.. The doctor though really needs to put his patient's care first, instead of his ego. To the writer from June 2016 post: please don't undermine others' intention of wanting "revenge" whenever there's a negative review. There are a lot of good and well intentioned people out there who really needs to speak out and give important reviews for more awareness. Overall, I've been to doctors who have provided way better care and is so much more knowlegeable in his/her field.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2016

I love how this is a rate MD site and not a place to discuss the secretaries. First of all, they are secretaries for the doctors, meaning they don't just only sit there, they actually work quite hard. My doctor has retired just across the street from Dr Bui's office, transfer my files to Dr. Bui's office, the office is clean and comfortable, the secretary is super, I will give a thumb up to her. The problem about this site is that anybody can write anything they want, for example, you get mad and you want your "revenge"....you also get your friend who, maybe has never been in the office, write something nasty about the secretary. For the peoples who like to bully the secretary why don't they tell the doctor directly ? By the way, Dr. Bui is great, and I think his secretary is too.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2016

You are very good Doctor, but something wrong with your long time receptionist (Dung che). Please watch her carefully. We has been with your office more than 20 years. We saw what going on, do not let her ruin your office.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2015

My family had been with this doctor for over 15 year. This doctor is knowledgeable and friendly, he explains very clear to your questions, very nice doctor. The long term secretary is outstanding.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2015

This doctor is getting old, not sensitive like before; might help him get back to normal by letting mental receptionist Dung out of the office. Let her go, do not keep her, she has done bad things behind you, never trust the cheating person, she will repeat her paths.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2015

This doctor is very quick and accurate in diagnosis and treatment. He is very knowledgeable and sensitive to the patient. Staff is very nice. Only complaint is he is too careful to fulfill the requests of the patient unlike the other doctors.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2014