Ratings for Dr. Verinder Malhotra

He is very helpful person.he is my family doctor. I really thanks the god.he is great knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2017

He's super friendly and kind. He's great to see if you have a cold or any other minor concerns. However since a GP usually handles more serious concerns, I'd advise getting a second opinion. He doesn't really do check ups or thoroughly investigate/ check your health regularly. I wouldn't rely on him to catch major health issues or advise you on preventatives. Everything seems to be solved with a prescription of pills. Wait times are awful, doesn't matter if you book an appointment. Most of the time you're waiting at least an hour past your appointment time.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2017

He is very knowledgeable simply the BEST doctor Sunita Verma

flag | Submitted March 16, 2016

I am not happy with the lack of check ups he does with his patients. my father has gone in many times with stomach pain and he keeps on giving him the same pills without doing tests He needs to be more concerned about his patients rather than ignoring their health issues, we have had him for a doctor more than 23 years and i think its time for a change. please don't have him as your family doctor

flag | Submitted December 17, 2015

He has been our family doctors for as long as i can remember. Not the biggest fan of his so now I'm looking into getting a new doctor but it's so hard to find GPs who are accepting new patients. Last straw with him was him neglecting my dad's stomuch pain for over 2 years.. later found out that my dad is suffering from cancer!

flag | Submitted September 21, 2015

Jeez. This guy has no concern about the health of patients, rather than the money in their pockets. I am pretty young, but still able to understand that this guy is bad news. If I was old enough to pick my own family doctor, I would have left this guy ages ago. But I'm serious, he just hands out pills, I CAN DO THAT!!!! I haven't even seen one degree hanging from his wall. He always greets my family like he's their close friend. He told me to call him uncle, never going to happen! Just do yourself a favor and find yourself a better doctor, because you can do better.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2015

He did not even diagnose me, check my BP, listen to my heart, nothing, just prescribed an antibiotic. Was in and out in 2 minutes. Terrible Doctor!

flag | Submitted March 3, 2015

Great doctor! Punctuality sucks but his demeanour makes up for it when you finally get to see him. Very sympathetic, attentive, and helpful!

Submitted October 16, 2014

Great doc! Super understanding and helpful! Thanks for everything!

Submitted October 7, 2014

he has been my family doctor for 24 years and i cant complain hes the best understanding and helpful

Submitted June 5, 2013