Ratings for Dr. Gena L. Romanow

Knowledgable, willing to help. She is kind, and warm.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2016

RUN, Run, Run!!! Fast, fast fast!!! Where to? Another doctor! Do not waste your time here. Seriously! Research and find a really good neuro doc. There are plenty in this area.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2014

informative and discussed my headaches with me thoroughly including going through my options

flag | Submitted September 10, 2013

Dr. Romanow has seen my mother for the past 2 1/2 years for Alzheimer's Disease. My mother missed an appointment because she was driving and got terribly lost. (Mom is no longer driving.) Dr. Romanow called me at home to check on my mother and make sure she was safe. Dr. Romanow has been very helpful in getting my mother to stop driving and in recommending a move to assisted living. The doctor is willing to be the "bad guy" so that I don't have to be. I appreciate that tremendously.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2013

This is one of the best doctors I have ever seen. She is very thorough. If she doesn't know the answer, she will do whatever needs to be done to fine out. She follows up with lab reports and test results. She will call just to see how you are doing. I wish more physician's were like her.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2013

flag | Submitted July 30, 2012

This doctor is extremely rude and snotty. I would not recommend her at all. She has an attitude that comes across as she is so much better than you and looks down upon people that do not pass her standards. She does not get back to patients regarding their test results in a timely manner and when you call to ask about them, she is very short and hangs up on you. The Columbia area has way better doctor's than to have to deal with someone such as her.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2009

Dr. Gena L. Romanow's Credentials

• University Of Virginia School Of Medicine (Grad. 2001)