Ratings for Dr. Danny Enepekides

Absolutely amazing bedside manner! Thoroughly explains all details and brings patients at ease! Was so fortunate to have this doctor treat me and do surgery on my thyroid. He genuinely cares about his patients.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2017

I cannot begin to explain how wonderful Dr. Enepekides is. He has completely changed my life. I was seeing another doctor and changing to him was the best decision ever made.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2017

Dr. Danny has a great bedside manner. My surgery went very well, with no complications.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2017

This dr is easy to talk too and very nice. I Saw him a few times but at each visit his opinion seemed to change completely which was frustrating.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2017

you are in heaven. Nothing to worry about. Excellent professional. Knowledgeble. Very helpfull. Excellent doctor and surgeon. I am writing this after my surgery. You are in good hands. He is the best prfessional. Emphathetic, good manner I will want to have always the surgery with him

flag | Submitted November 7, 2016

Extremely excited to have Dr. DANNY working with me regarding my health. His bed side manner is impeccable. He is very compassionate and empathize with your health concerns. I know I am in good hands with Dr Danny and I trust him with all my medical needs. I also should say Dr Danny Nursery Elsa is top notch, she is an amazing person I absolutely adore here. I am a very anxious person since childhood and when I feel uneasy waiting for tests or procedures she always makes me feel confident. I highly recommend Dr Danny and looking forward to my surgery in November

flag | Submitted October 26, 2016

I want to keep it simple. I was a god worshiping person. But now, I worship Dr. Enepekides.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2016

The Best of the Best. Great, caring, efficient and competent Doctor,

flag | Submitted June 17, 2016

All these 5 star reviews are 100% legit. Absolutely fantastic doctor. I consider myself extremely fortunate to be a patient of his. He is very reassuring, kind, and thorough. Never rushed me. Always answered my questions. Made sure I was getting proper follow up care. Very kind to my mom and answered her questions and concerns regarding my care. And the brain on this man - extremely intelligent! Extremely skilled surgeon. I had zero complications from thyroidectomy surgery, very little pain (practically none, actually), and you can hardly see the scar on my neck. Easily the best doctor and surgeon I have ever experienced and I wish all doctors could be like him. I cannot say enough about this wonderful human being. Elsa, his secretary, also lovely and very helpful. Thank you for everything, Dr. Danny. It was an honour to be under your care.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2016

Dr. Enepekides is an amazing doctor. The best I have ever experienced. He is kind, caring and a great surgeon. I was very lucky to have him involved in my medical care.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2016