Ratings for Dr. Danny Enepekides

Dr. Danny is fully knowledgeable, but his compassionate manner has disappeared. The words that come to mind when I think of the experiences that we have encountered with this man - rude, terrible bedside manner, doesn’t listen to the patient or patient concerns, late for appointments. I have actually heard this man say “he was here last week, not sure what he wants, take care of it”.....flies into the exam room says two words and leaves. I bet OHIP gets billed a lot for a visit!!!!

flag | Submitted August 14, 2018

Dr. Danny Enepekides is the best he did one surgery for me in 2014 and now he is going to do next very soon and i am not worry because of his experience and confidence. THANKS Dr. Danny Enepekides.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2018

Dr. Danny Enepekides has operated on me several times for cancer. His calm and gentle manner is very reassuring. He never seems in a rush when I visit his clinic. I am so thankful for his medical expertise. Is he ever late? Sometimes but he is worth the wait and perhaps he is a bit behind because he had to give bad news to one or two patients before me that visit. I have no complaints whatever and only praise for this remarkable doctor. Thank you Dr. Danny!

flag | Submitted May 3, 2018

Friendly, kindly, succinct & to the point, efficient and knowledgeable. I feel very fortunate to have had him as my oncology surgeon. One can't ask for better. Thank you Dr Danny.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2018

Most Pleasant and efficient Dr and the best to have hold you hand during your time of health crises. Every health concern responded by him with patience and great empathy.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2017

Absolutely amazing bedside manner! Thoroughly explains all details and brings patients at ease! Was so fortunate to have this doctor treat me and do surgery on my thyroid. He genuinely cares about his patients.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2017

I cannot begin to explain how wonderful Dr. Enepekides is. He has completely changed my life. I was seeing another doctor and changing to him was the best decision ever made.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2017

Dr. Danny has a great bedside manner. My surgery went very well, with no complications.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2017

This dr is easy to talk too and very nice. I Saw him a few times but at each visit his opinion seemed to change completely which was frustrating.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2017

you are in heaven. Nothing to worry about. Excellent professional. Knowledgeble. Very helpfull. Excellent doctor and surgeon. I am writing this after my surgery. You are in good hands. He is the best prfessional. Emphathetic, good manner I will want to have always the surgery with him

flag | Submitted November 7, 2016