Ratings for Dr. Danny Enepekides

I take my Mom to Dr Enepekides and we found him to be an excellent and very knowledgeable doctor. He listens to our concerns carefully and explains us very clearly what the treatment plan is. He waits patiently for me to translate everything to my Mom. He is a very busy doctor but he does not leave the room unless he makes sure we do not have any other questions and everything is very clear to us. He teaches so many young doctors who wants to be a specialist like him, but this does not prevent him from providing the excellent care for his patients. I am not sure why in the other review dated August 14, 2018, the person complained that Doctor was rude, and referred to such a great doctor and scientist "a man", which is quite disrespectful. I have no idea how much OHIP pays for what he does, but he definitely deserves a lot more as he is saving the life of someone like you who do not appreciate what he has done for you. Not appreciating what he has done for you is very rude, and not having to wait to see such a great and caring doctor who is one of his kind in Canada. Thank you Dr Danny for the care you provide for my Mom. Emami

flag | Submitted November 18, 2018

Dr. Danny is fully knowledgeable, but his compassionate manner has disappeared. The words that come to mind when I think of the experiences that we have encountered with this man - rude, terrible bedside manner, doesn’t listen to the patient or patient concerns, late for appointments. I have actually heard this man say “he was here last week, not sure what he wants, take care of it”.....flies into the exam room says two words and leaves. I bet OHIP gets billed a lot for a visit!!!!

flag | Submitted August 14, 2018

Dr. Danny Enepekides is the best he did one surgery for me in 2014 and now he is going to do next very soon and i am not worry because of his experience and confidence. THANKS Dr. Danny Enepekides.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2018

Dr. Danny Enepekides has operated on me several times for cancer. His calm and gentle manner is very reassuring. He never seems in a rush when I visit his clinic. I am so thankful for his medical expertise. Is he ever late? Sometimes but he is worth the wait and perhaps he is a bit behind because he had to give bad news to one or two patients before me that visit. I have no complaints whatever and only praise for this remarkable doctor. Thank you Dr. Danny!

flag | Submitted May 3, 2018

Friendly, kindly, succinct & to the point, efficient and knowledgeable. I feel very fortunate to have had him as my oncology surgeon. One can't ask for better. Thank you Dr Danny.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2018

Most Pleasant and efficient Dr and the best to have hold you hand during your time of health crises. Every health concern responded by him with patience and great empathy.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2017

Absolutely amazing bedside manner! Thoroughly explains all details and brings patients at ease! Was so fortunate to have this doctor treat me and do surgery on my thyroid. He genuinely cares about his patients.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2017

I cannot begin to explain how wonderful Dr. Enepekides is. He has completely changed my life. I was seeing another doctor and changing to him was the best decision ever made.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2017

Dr. Danny has a great bedside manner. My surgery went very well, with no complications.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2017

This dr is easy to talk too and very nice. I Saw him a few times but at each visit his opinion seemed to change completely which was frustrating.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2017