Ratings for Dr. Danny Enepekides

He is my favorite doctor ever he saved my life and my smile, I don’t like to go to the hospital but because he’s my doctor I can’t wait my next appointment just to see him

flag | Submitted August 6, 2019

Took my 91 year old mother to Dr. Enepekides for a Melanoma spot on her cheek. Although we expected the appointment to be just a consultation, Dr. Enepekides offered to remove the Melanoma right away. Of course, we said yes since that would avoid an additional appointment and another hour and a half drive to Toronto and then home. What a great experience. Dr. Enepekides and the nurses, Brittany and Sharon, were all wonderful. Made my Mom feel so comfortable --- she was a trooper thru the surgery although I know that she was nervous. She said that she experienced no pain, other than the prick of the freezing needle, and still, even on day four, no pain. I too, read the review from August 2018, and I was rather worried for my Mom's appointment, but, that could be nothing further from the truth for our experience. Thank you Dr. Enepekides and staff for your wonderful care and compassion.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2019

Dr Danny removed my thyroid one year ago. He was kind, competent, knowledgeable and a truly gifted surgeon. He went above and beyond to care for me. His compassion and skill are unmatched. He also referred me to a top oncologist for further care. I am very grateful for all of his efforts and feel blessed I was one of his patients.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2019

Dr. Danny is by a landslide the best. He explains everything and when he knows you are uneasy and scared he takes the time to walk you through everything that's going to take place step by step. Being a cancer pt. Is very scary at times, especially when my other surgeon from East Gen made such a large error during my surgery. Now I feel safe being under Dr. Danny's care. He has performed 3 biopsies I believe on me now that all came back negative. I'm actually going through testing right now, the hospital did an ultrasound and didn't find anything, but he did his own and found a nodule in my thyroid bed, now it's been over a yr and I just had another ultrasound by the hospital yesterday. And now we wait. But he deserves 5's across the board

flag | Submitted March 30, 2019

I take my Mom to Dr Enepekides and we found him to be an excellent and very knowledgeable doctor. He listens to our concerns carefully and explains us very clearly what the treatment plan is. He waits patiently for me to translate everything to my Mom. He is a very busy doctor but he does not leave the room unless he makes sure we do not have any other questions and everything is very clear to us. He teaches so many young doctors who wants to be a specialist like him, but this does not prevent him from providing the excellent care for his patients. I am not sure why in the other review dated August 14, 2018, the person complained that Doctor was rude, and referred to such a great doctor and scientist "a man", which is quite disrespectful. I have no idea how much OHIP pays for what he does, but he definitely deserves a lot more as he is saving the life of someone like you who do not appreciate what he has done for you. Not appreciating what he has done for you is very rude, and not having to wait to see such a great and caring doctor who is one of his kind in Canada. Thank you Dr Danny for the care you provide for my Mom. Emami

flag | Submitted November 18, 2018

Dr. Danny is fully knowledgeable, but his compassionate manner has disappeared. The words that come to mind when I think of the experiences that we have encountered with this man - rude, terrible bedside manner, doesn’t listen to the patient or patient concerns, late for appointments. I have actually heard this man say “he was here last week, not sure what he wants, take care of it”.....flies into the exam room says two words and leaves. I bet OHIP gets billed a lot for a visit!!!!

flag | Submitted August 14, 2018

Dr. Danny Enepekides is the best he did one surgery for me in 2014 and now he is going to do next very soon and i am not worry because of his experience and confidence. THANKS Dr. Danny Enepekides.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2018

Dr. Danny Enepekides has operated on me several times for cancer. His calm and gentle manner is very reassuring. He never seems in a rush when I visit his clinic. I am so thankful for his medical expertise. Is he ever late? Sometimes but he is worth the wait and perhaps he is a bit behind because he had to give bad news to one or two patients before me that visit. I have no complaints whatever and only praise for this remarkable doctor. Thank you Dr. Danny!

flag | Submitted May 3, 2018

Friendly, kindly, succinct & to the point, efficient and knowledgeable. I feel very fortunate to have had him as my oncology surgeon. One can't ask for better. Thank you Dr Danny.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2018

Most Pleasant and efficient Dr and the best to have hold you hand during your time of health crises. Every health concern responded by him with patience and great empathy.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2017