Ratings for Dr. Mark C. Hoffman

My wife and I have both been seeing Dr. Hoffman for about 5 years. I have failed back surgery and diabetic neuropathy. He has been one of the most caring doctor's I have ever had (and I have had many). He is thorough to a fault. His knowledge of current medicine is amazing. I would have no other doctor.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2010

I have gone to Dr. Hoffman for a number of years and found him to be very pleasant and helpful and professional. He takes time to explain things and makes sure I am clear. He is very knowledgeable medically and also with the use of herbs.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2009

At first Dr.Hoffman was helpful. As the years went by, he became very rushed like he was sick of his job. He kept interrupting me when I was trying to explain things to him. Then he would ask me the same question twice because he wasn't listening to me. He kept giving me Rx's without letting me finish what I was saying, then interrupts by telling me how to take the Rx. This is doctor that doesn't give you the time of day! I've had wonderful doctors before and I don't consider myself a picky person. I'm sorry to say he really took me by surprise with his unprofessionalism.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2009

Dr. Mark C. Hoffman's Credentials

• University Of Washington School Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Poulsbo, WA