Ratings for Dr. Sonya Doherty

We had a developmental Assessment for our 18 month old son with Dr Sonya Doherty and she is the most compassionate and knowledgeable doctor around. Biomedical treatment is a new but a very exciting journey for us as a family. After seeing Dr Sonya I really felt that we have someone on our side and have our sons best interest at heart. I will highly recommend Dr Sonya Donherty.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2017

My son has been seeing Dr Sonya since April and she has helped him significantly. If you have a child on Autism spectrum, i highly recommend her. With her help and the treament plan she put my son on, he has been able to catch up him school. His teachers and everyone that knows him speak so highly of how he has improved in the last 7 months.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2017

Dr. Sonya and her staff have had an incredible impact on my son. I am about to have him assessed for autism but don't think he will be diagnosed at this point. Her treatment is difficult but worth all the effort! Thank you Dr. Sonya!!!!

flag | Submitted September 3, 2017

If you child has ASD or ADHD, you should see Dr. Sonya. Our lives have changed so much!

flag | Submitted July 16, 2017

If your child has a developmental delay, see her! She has changed our lives tremendously with all our children.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2017

Sonya has helped our son tremendously. She has helped our son overcome his gut issues and also his issues with ADHD. We cannot thank her enough for all the help she has given our family and we aways look forward to meeting with her when we are back in town for a visit.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2017

Dr. Sonya is a wealth of knowledge and has helped my daughter with her struggles as an autistic child and has also helped my family as a whole with our struggles as parents of an autistic child. Biomedical Treatment is a rocky road, but following through with her recommendations on supplementation and diet have shown many positive results with our daughter. The front staff at the Natural Care Clinic are always polite and very knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2017

Dr. Sonya is the only one who helped our son. He has tics and autism and we were desperate for help. We have been told many many times there is nothing to be done but now my son's tics are gone and he is speaking for the first time at age 7. Thank-you Dr. Doherty. You and your staff have changed our families life for the better.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2017

I was referred to Dr. Sonya Doherty at a time when I had given up all hope for my child to have a "normal" life. My family doctor had told me not to expect any improvements in behaviour, or diet, and told me that if I did not agree to put my child on heavy sedatives and anti-depressants, my life would never improve either. After being a patient with Dr. Sonya for just over a year, my child is more responsive than I have ever seen. The dietary restrictions were difficult to begin with, but I soon realized that this was something that we could do as a whole family, and we have all benefitted. Dr. Sonya is a very intelligent and compassionate person. She has changed our lives for the better, and I can never thank her enough.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2017

Our son has been seeing Dr. Sonya for over 8 months and I cannot tell you how happy we are to be working with her and her amazing staff. Biomedical treatment is hard! But the staff is so well trained and supportive, and Dr. Sonya knows what she is talking about because she practices what she preaches! Our son is progressing so well and that is what keeps us focused and following the treatment protocol. We have had a few challenges along the way and the clinic staff and Dr Sonya have been great in helping us through. Biomedical treatment is definitely not for everyone but it is working well for our son.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2017