Ratings for Dr. Prathima P. Setty

Dr. Setty is an awesome, wonderful, intelligent, personable and caring doctor! I am so happy that our paths have crossed! She is one of the best GYN's I have ever been associated with as patient.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2015

I loved seeing Dr Setty - she is so nice and approachable

flag | Submitted October 28, 2014

Helped me so much. Love her, and will always see her. She helped me through my abnormal pap smear and got me the help that I needed, so grateful!

flag | Submitted September 7, 2013

I saw Dr Setty for an annual exam and to discuss painful periods. She found everything OK but sent me for a pelvic ultrasound to check things out. After she reviewed the results she met with me and spent time discussing them. She was kind, patient and seems very bright. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2011

I loved seeing Dr. Setty. She helped me so much through my miscarriage and saw me all the way to my current pregnancy. I will definitely look her up in the future for her services. Not only is she warm and kind but she also is very knowledgeable. I learn so much evey time I went to see her.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2011

Dr. Setty is the best! She helped me so much and now I have a beautiful baby girl to thank her for! I am so grateful to her and the staff. I would recommend her services to anyone and everyone.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2011

Dr. Setty is one of the MOST knowledgable doctor's I've ever met. Not only is she extremely knowlegeable but she is also caring and kind. She never makes you feel like just another patient. She is truly a gem among OBGYN's and I recommend her wholeheartedly to everyone.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2010

I have seen both physicians and the new nurse practitioner at Loudoun Women's health and would recommend them 100%.Dr.Setty was warm, knowledgeable, and caring. She is usually on time and I never felt rushed. The staff is fantastic and it really feels like a family enviroment.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2010

I started seeing Dr. Duggal before Dr. Setty joined the practice. Once Dr. Setty joined I saw her more often than Dr. Duggal. Setty was trying to make me choose induction despite the fact that I had no problems during my pregnancy and was not overdue. During delivery she kept saying things like "That push really was very bad." "That last push was terrible." And when I was closing my eyes trying to concentrate she kept asking me if I was falling asleep even though I told her twice before that no, i was just trying to concentrate. She stated multiple times that I should try to deliver by the next shift change of nurses even though I was only in labor for 12 hours and had been pushing for 1 hour, well below the acceptable limits. Overall I had a terrible experience with her and will not use her services again.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2010