Ratings for Dr. Donald W. Kress

I think Dr. Kress is amazing. He is one of the most talented surgeons I have ever met. I trust his judgement completely.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2012

I think the Dr. Kress and his staff go above and beyond to ensure patient satisfaction. They take the time to answer any questions you may have and are available for unexpected issues that can arise from surgery. Dr. Kress is kind and compasionate and a superior surgeon. I wouldnt let any other surgeon touch me. I have been a patient of his for years and highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2012

I felt that I should comment on Dr. Kress and his excellence as a surgeon after reading a negative review here. I had silicone implants and a lift in 2005. I enjoyed his no nonsense attitude and confidence in his work. In five years, I have had no problems and my implants look and feel completely real. It could not have been a more positive experience.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2010

I travelled 3 hours to see this doctor because his website stated that he was familiar with the cohesive gel implant, which I have had in London. When I got there he told me he did not do that anymore so I suggest he take that off his website. Not only that but I was absolutely shocked by the rudeness of this man - and not only to me but toward his staff too I cannot attest to his surgical prowess - only to the fact that I just couldn't wait to get out of there. It was a terrible experience.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2009

Dr. Donald W. Kress's Credentials

• West Virginia University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1976)

Commercial Insurance Company