Ratings for Dr. Eugene Liu

Dr. Liu's integrity and professionalism is first class. People must remember that this guys is possibly saving your eyesight and that the stress of his job far and exceeds any monetary compensation that one would receive from the hours of time this doctor has dedicated to this profession. Not much more to say other than excellent doctor!

flag | Submitted March 7, 2018

I would recommend Dr. Liu to anyone that has an eye problem. My cataract surgery went very well considering I had lasic surgery several years ago and Dr Liu explained that I may not get the clarity that others do. Well, more than pleasantly surprised when both eyes are clear and I can actually see again. Many thanks to Dr Liu

flag | Submitted March 6, 2018

I have to say that my cataract surgery with Dr, Liu was a very positive experience. I am usually super sensitive when dealing with any eye procedures, so I went into this particular process with an abundance of apprehension. The whole experience was thorough, professional and painless. I can only recommend Dr. Liu as the type of Doctor that I look for as a competent professional.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2018

Stay away from this doctor. Let's just say he is rude, not helpful, does not explain anything, and there was a miss diagnosis of my eye condition. He caught HALF of the problem, did not provide any explanation or medical advice for my "diagnosis". On top of this, he is rude and rushes his patients to the door. I don't know how he became a doctor, and he sure does not have the passion to truly help his patients. If you need medical assistance go else where.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2018

I would highly recommend Dr. Liu. I have 20/20 vision in both eyes after cataract surgery. He provided risks and options in clear terms up front, and the results speak for themselves. Dr. Liu was professional and engaging. A positive experience!

flag | Submitted October 19, 2017

My experience was positive. I found Dr Liu knowledgeable and professional. His operating humor and discussions were a useful distraction and most entertaining! Tortoise or a snail! Personally i would go with the energizer bunny!

flag | Submitted October 13, 2017

I was referred to Dr. Liu by my optometrist for cateracts. He found another issue that optometrist did not uncover. Turns out my cateracts we're not that bad yet but was moving so rather have them done here versus going through this again in a couple years. He is excellent doctor and is very caring and communicates well with patients. After both surgeries I have 20/20 vision. The experience from diagnosis to post surgery was a positive experience. O would highly recommend Dr. Liu.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2017

I am so thankful to the amazing doctor, I only have one eye having lost one 59 years ago, so when my cataract appeared I wanted only the best. Dr Liu monitored the cataract for about a year because to use his words we were "taking a trip without a spare tire." My sight got so bad that he and I decided to take the trip and I am amazed at not only the results but his talent and caring throughout the whole process. 5 stars is not nearly a high enough rating. Bill

flag | Submitted June 6, 2017

I agree the front receptionist can be a bit gruff and I feel I have to treat her with kid gloves. However, that is the only negative comment I can make. The rest of the staff are great. I'm so impressed by how quickly they move you through their process -- makes me feel my time is considered as valuable as theirs. Very efficient, yet I didn't feel rushed. Lots of time to ask questions. Dr. Liu removed cataracts on both eyes. He is amazing. Not only really skilled at what he does, but super nice and very considerate. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2017

Can not say enough on what a fantastic doctor Dr. Liu is. What pleasure it was to have my cataract surgery done by him. I was so scared but the staff at his clinic who were all so nice and professional quickly had me calmed down in a matter of minutes. They explained everything and talked so highly of Dr. Liu which i thought was really nice because he is a very nice man and full of great positive energy. He spoke through the whole surgery i listened , i was calm ,it was so quick and it does not hurt at all ,you just see a light. What a friendly man and staff i can't wait to get my other eye done. No wonder he is so busy because of his great personality and a great surgeon . Thanks for letting me see again. Regards Christine from Rama

flag | Submitted March 8, 2017