Ratings for Dr. Monica Malhotra

Results were ok but treatment was prolonged even though I complied. More importantly am not happy how extra charges crept in near the end, left me feeling uneasy.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2019

Just got my braces off and want to tell anyone looking for an orthodontist that this is where you need to go. I’m crying looking at my teeth. After seeing 3 other doctors who all told me I would need teeth removed just to have an improved smile, let alone perfect teeth, I’m amazed at how skilled Dr Monica is. I had no teeth taken out and my smile is beautiful. My cousin who is a dentist in the states is visiting this week and examined my teeth for me and told me I have the perfect bite too. Dr Monica is a perfectionist and definitely the best orthodontist!

flag | Submitted August 22, 2019

Very happy with my treatment at Dr Monica’s office. She is the best doctor and does not settle for anything less than perfect. She is always smiling and I can feel her love for her work and profession every time I see her. By the way, you see her at every appointment, not like at other offices where you see the assistants only.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2018

Very happy with the service Dr Malhotra provides. She is very knowledgeable and very trustworthy. My son’s teeth look amazing and now can’t wait to see my daughters result soon.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2018

Love this orthodontist, love this office, love the staff. I’m not surprised they keeping winning Best in Mississauga. Keep up the great work Dr Monica.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2017

Ok I don’t usually these things but just had to write something about this doctor. And now reading other peoples comments I am super proud for finding her! I LOVE DR MONICA! Why can’t every doctor be like her? I feel so good after speaking to her and I’m excited about my treatment. She is super nice, super smart, and pretty too! You can see how much she loves what she does. Her positive energy just radiates! The world needs more genuine and honest doctors like her. So so so happy I found this place!

flag | Submitted December 5, 2017

So happy I found this place. Shopped around ALOT, met about 10 orthodontists in Mississauga and got opinions on my mouth from everyone. Didn’t feel comfortable with any of them other than Dr Malhotra. She’s super nice, honest and really knows her stuff. I read all the comments below and couldn’t agree more - if you want a doctor that genuinely cares about every patient and is passionate about their work and not the $, then this is the office for you.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2017

I took my son to this office for braces and was so happy with the end result and the treatment for 2 years. The people are nice and Dr Monica explains everything and does all the work herself. My son refused to go anywhere else after meeting her even as I have another closer to my house. I'm happy we completed it all with her.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

What a wonderful doctor. She's always caring and in such a good mood. Quite the pleasant change from my previous office. She's so good with kids and really treats everyone like family. She's a mom too and just understands parents' concerns. I feel so relaxed knowing my family is seeing the best doc around.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2017

I am so happy with my daughters' treatment by Dr Malhotra's clinic that I have referred almost 4 families here! She first treated my eldest daughter about 4 years ago, after I had consulted with 5 other clinics for opinions. I chose Dr Malhotra because she simply was the most honest and pleasant and professional. This is one doctor you know isn't after your money....she genuinely loves treating people and making them smile! Any other kids we speak to tell us they see their orthodontist for 2 sec and the rest of the time see an assistant. Not at this office; every appointment my daughters are treated by the DOCTOR and she spends time afterwards updating me on their treatment too. She is so sweet, is always smiling, and is very knowledgeable. My girlfriend's son saw her for a jaw issue and 6 months later he is completely symptom free; no other doctor has been able to help him! My second daughter now sees Dr Malhotra and is equally getting so many compliments on her teeth too! I am so happy I did my research and found this office.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2017