Ratings for Dr. Monica Malhotra

Very happy with my treatment at Dr Monica’s office. She is the best doctor and does not settle for anything less than perfect. She is always smiling and I can feel her love for her work and profession every time I see her. By the way, you see her at every appointment, not like at other offices where you see the assistants only.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2018

Very happy with the service Dr Malhotra provides. She is very knowledgeable and very trustworthy. My son’s teeth look amazing and now can’t wait to see my daughters result soon.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2018

Love this orthodontist, love this office, love the staff. I’m not surprised they keeping winning Best in Mississauga. Keep up the great work Dr Monica.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2017

Ok I don’t usually these things but just had to write something about this doctor. And now reading other peoples comments I am super proud for finding her! I LOVE DR MONICA! Why can’t every doctor be like her? I feel so good after speaking to her and I’m excited about my treatment. She is super nice, super smart, and pretty too! You can see how much she loves what she does. Her positive energy just radiates! The world needs more genuine and honest doctors like her. So so so happy I found this place!

flag | Submitted December 5, 2017

So happy I found this place. Shopped around ALOT, met about 10 orthodontists in Mississauga and got opinions on my mouth from everyone. Didn’t feel comfortable with any of them other than Dr Malhotra. She’s super nice, honest and really knows her stuff. I read all the comments below and couldn’t agree more - if you want a doctor that genuinely cares about every patient and is passionate about their work and not the $, then this is the office for you.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2017

I took my son to this office for braces and was so happy with the end result and the treatment for 2 years. The people are nice and Dr Monica explains everything and does all the work herself. My son refused to go anywhere else after meeting her even as I have another closer to my house. I'm happy we completed it all with her.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

What a wonderful doctor. She's always caring and in such a good mood. Quite the pleasant change from my previous office. She's so good with kids and really treats everyone like family. She's a mom too and just understands parents' concerns. I feel so relaxed knowing my family is seeing the best doc around.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2017

I am so happy with my daughters' treatment by Dr Malhotra's clinic that I have referred almost 4 families here! She first treated my eldest daughter about 4 years ago, after I had consulted with 5 other clinics for opinions. I chose Dr Malhotra because she simply was the most honest and pleasant and professional. This is one doctor you know isn't after your money....she genuinely loves treating people and making them smile! Any other kids we speak to tell us they see their orthodontist for 2 sec and the rest of the time see an assistant. Not at this office; every appointment my daughters are treated by the DOCTOR and she spends time afterwards updating me on their treatment too. She is so sweet, is always smiling, and is very knowledgeable. My girlfriend's son saw her for a jaw issue and 6 months later he is completely symptom free; no other doctor has been able to help him! My second daughter now sees Dr Malhotra and is equally getting so many compliments on her teeth too! I am so happy I did my research and found this office.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2017

Dr. Malhotra is an okay doctor. After almost 18 months of treatment, I am never going back , referring anyone else or taking anyone from my family back to this clinic or her. Treatment is sub-par and my child had to go back to her few times in before scheduled treatment appointments. The doctor and clinic would gladly put fault on my child but would never acknowledge on poor quality of work. Her hours are also very restrictive and the clinic staff service is very poor. I felt stuck with the treatment and the doctor. My experience is that after initiating the treatment, their singular goal was to ensure that my payment did not stop. Quite a few extra unexpected charges that they don't disclose upfront. Anyone looking for a Orthodontist for their child, honestly consider another clinic and doctor. You will thank me.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2016

I am so happy I found Dr. Malhotra. She is honestly that person that everyone wishes they had in every doctor they have to see...she genuinely cares about her patients and spends the time to make sure you are comfortable about the procedures before anything is done. From the moment you walk in to the office, Dr. Malhotra and her team make you feel happy, warm and welcome! She is extremely knowledgeable and you can quickly see why she is so sought after. My case was a very difficult one, and I was told by two other orthodontists in the past that I would need to have surgery done. Dr. Malhotra was the only one that explained the pros and cons to the many options I had and together we came up with a solution that I was comfortable with. I now have the most beautiful smile and get compliments from even strangers! She is a true blessing and I cannot thank her enough. Thank you Dr. Malhotra for giving me my smile back and letting me show it off to the world!

flag | Submitted November 13, 2015