Ratings for Dr. Kyle W. Rickner

Takes his time with his patients and never leave without him answering any questions I have. My husband & I have been patients of his for many years. He always reviews our health history and we never wait as he's prompt.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2014

He is a great doctor. He never makes me feel rushed when I go in, even if I have tons of questions. The staff there is always nice too! I am very picky and I highly recommend him!!

flag | Submitted June 28, 2013

I have been extremely satisfied with the level of care received from Dr. Rickner. He takes time to actually listen to and discuss any and all concerns I have. I have never felt like he was just rushing me through to get to the next patient. The treatment he prescribed has been effective, where other previous doctors have failed. He has also personally called me back when I have left a message for him (something that I have found to be very rare with other doctors). I would recommend him to anyone looking for a good doctor.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2009

Dr. Kyle W. Rickner's Credentials

• Case Western Reserve University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)

Top Hospitals in Yukon, OK