Ratings for Dr. Jana Malhotra

Great DR , that advise you on your choice and recommend with her best medical knowledge ... i just love the way she is id revommend her to anybody needing a DR

flag | Submitted September 23, 2017

She is excellent. Any time I'm sick, I get a same day appointment which is amazing considering my old doctor would often take weeks to see me. She's very direct and to the point, but does take the time to properly care for you. Some seem to list this as a negative but she's a doctor, not a friend you're meeting up with for coffee. I have nothing but good things to say about her. She's also great with kids. I'm shocked some people would rate her so low on her perceived "attitude".

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

I Feel as though she doesnt take enough time to listen. She usually gives her "opinion" and not what is medically necessary. She is not great with adults but she is pretty good with my kids. Takes a little more time with us when its for my kids. All in all she isnt the worst but definitely not the best.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2017

Dr Malholtra is by far the best Doctor I have ever come across. She is Professional, caring, compassionate , and well educated in Medicine.I wouldn't hesitate to recommend her to anyone seeking help. I am very blessed to have her in my life as my Doctor.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2017

I am not sure why she got those bad rates, but she has been amazing with me since day one. She is very punctual and always receive me with a smile and listens to what I have to say. I would recommend her with no restrictions

flag | Submitted December 13, 2016

Terrible doctor!!! Worst doctor I ever had actually. Ive made my own research on pubmed before going to her for questions and she even lied to me by not knowing what she was talking about. I was succesfully diagnosed with something that was affecting my life in a major way and she blew me off saying I didnt need treatment. Then when I confronted her on that, she said treatment was too dangerous given my family history??? WTF. Not treating me is much worse and I know that from personal experience. Im now am force to self medicate and put my life further in danger. I even have suspicion that she discuss my case with one of my family member. I will definitely try my hardest to get that confirmed because then we have a bigger problem.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2016

I've never been treated so rudely by a medical professional before. I'll never go back to her. She is rude and terse and a terribly condescending manner. She got annoyed at me and left the room while I was talking because I wouldn't switch from birth control pill to IUD, and when I went to her with a serious issue that the emergency room doctor advised me to get checked out asap, she treated me with such disregard, as though I was some silly girl who couldn't possibly have something worth looking into, like it wasn't worth the time to look into, and took the wait and see approach. FYI, unlike most doctors, she will not refill a prescription faxed by the pharmacy unless you pay her for signing the paper, and her receptionist faxing it back. She also will chastise you and suggest you leave her practice if you so much as dare to go to a clinic outside her circle (she loses money if you do) even when it's a one off situation and you had to go somewhere and couldn't get to her approved location. I will never, ever go back to her. I have a cardiologist, dermatologist, allergist, and rheumatologist who all communicate between each other because I would never trust Dr Malhotra with my health. She is too pompous to see when there is a real problem to be addressed.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2016

Kind, caring and compassionate...the absolute best Doctor we could have asked for to care for my brother who eventually passed away from pancreatic cancer.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2016

Takes time to listen to your problem, Easy to talk to

flag | Submitted July 26, 2016

She has an attitude problem and also, rude with no social skills. She is highly incompetent and cannot answer your question properly. She never listens symptoms but prints out prescriptions and want to leave you as soon as possible. She never explains you after examining, what was her diagnosis god knows. If you ask questions she shows her attitude and easily she gets angry; and she tells you that this is your body you have to know how do I know . She does not listen her patients and while talking she barely does eye contact. However, I regretted seeing her almost 6 years. I do not recommend anyone to this doctor.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2016

Dr. Jana Malhotra's Credentials

• University of Western Ontario (Grad. 2005)