Ratings for Dr. Lauren Gewurz

She is a good doctor. I left because she said a few insensitive words. How stupid can she be? just because a woman is single doesn't mean she goes chasing after men. I find her to be dumb in this respect. Does she meet in the hospital, the clinic, the street she lives on and have a relationship with any or all men? That is basically what she was asking/saying to me. Either she watches too many soap operas or she has listened to slander. I hate her.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2017

Incredibly unprofessional and ignorant for a relatively young doctor: she's a rude, disinterested pill pusher with zero time or concern for vulnerable geriatic patients. No quality of care whatsoever.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2017

Very knowledgeable and friendly. She can be more of an "in-and-out" type of doctor: scheduling very tightly. So definitely make sure you know what you're in for and she can be very helpful in getting what you need. She doesn't offer just the "traditional" stuff and really offers you what's out there. Do your part as a patient and she'll take good care of you.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2017

I saw Dr. Gewurz today at the Albany walk in clinic. I found her smart, to the point and knowledgeable about my situation. She was friendly and we discussed various treatment options. I couldn't have been happier with her when I left the office.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2016

Rude, disinterested, disrespectful, rigid and almost arrogant woman, has no respect for her patients. Very old-school. Has no answers for anything. I can't imagine why she ever bothers showing up. I'm never going back. Its been a waste of time seeing her because she has not helped me in the slightest.

Submitted December 7, 2016

She is smart and well reD. She went above and beyond to look into the implications of a finding in a CT scan after our appointment. She read up on the latest literature relating to cardiology and decided to take aggressive measures to prevent a potential problem. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2016

Dr. Gewurz went way above and beyond to ensure I got the care I needed. Her office staff was diligent in following-up. I could not possibly have asked more from her and have continued to see her even though we have moved away.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2016

I don't know if she's like this with everybody, or if she was having a bad day, but this woman is not at all a nice person, let alone a helpful doctor. From the minute she scowled at me when she walked in, then quickly averted her eyes, to the moment she was cutting me off at every sentence (when i was answering her questions) to make rushy statements and guesses (want to let me just finish, doctor?), i did not like her one bit. And i am usually not one to even care about how "nice" a doctor is to me, but she was way too obvious with the bad attitude.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2016

Dr. Gewurz has been my family doctor for 3 years now and through her excellent problem-solving abilities, found a solution to a recurring condition I had relatively quickly. She's highly knowledgeable, accessible, non-judgmental and efficient. I feel lucky to have her as my GP.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2016

She just does not care and wants to only push drugs. She does not listen to the patients and seems to push back any suggestions a patient may have to remedy (support braces, exercise, etc). The only thing she was interested in was whether she could send you to physiotherapy or drugs. Very unhelpful I gave me a very negative opinion of Albany Clinic. She is extremely rude

flag | Submitted May 2, 2016