Ratings for Dr. David H. Barton

Dr. Barton is gentle, soft-spoken, and his breadth/depth of knowledge is exceptional. I looked (and looked) for a Peds physician in town that had experience with treating ADHD. He keeps very current, and has worked diligently with us to ensure my daughter's condition is addressed. Additionally, he has been very conscientious with treating whatever ailments have arisen. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

flag | Submitted September 10, 2009

My son has many problems & just when I thought there was no hope a woman at his school recommended Dr. Barton & he has been a God send. He will spend as much time as you need that is why his appts are not always on time but know you will get the same treatment. We do go to the office on Prairie Falcon Rd. where he has more time to spend with you. We have to pay cash but well worth it & he will not make you come more then needed. He listens & is a very patient man. He will tell you if your child does not need meds & please be grateful for that cause any Dr. can shove meds down your child's throat & give him a poor diagnosis! Dr. Barton takes the time needed to diagnosis correctly & will tweak meds til you get your child on the right ones & the right dose. I have taken my son to many other Docs & let me tell you there are many bad ones out there but Dr. Barton is one of the good guys, thank you!

flag | Submitted August 9, 2009

Dr. David H. Barton's Credentials

• Des Moines Univ, Coll Osteo Med & Surg, Des Moines Ia 50312 (Grad. 1975)