Ratings for Dr. Shawn Smit

Dr. smit is the most caring medical professional I have ever dealt with. Very knowledge and i never feel rushed. Very happy to have found him!

flag | Submitted November 5, 2017

Great doctor - the best! Great clinic, like there appointment system. thank you.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2017

Simply put Dr.smit is the best doctor I have ever been to. VERY nice and always listen's. Very happy to have found him.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2017

I have seen Dr. Smit for the past while and I must say he is the best doctor I have ever had. He very much cares about me and listens to Everthing I have to say. Highly reccomend.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2017

Concerned and pleasant. I have been seeing him for three years. I am over 70 and have had a lot of physicians! He is one of the best

flag | Submitted August 4, 2017

DR. SMIT SERIOUSLY SAVED MY LIFE!! HE TRULY TAKES TIME AND CARES!

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

I have seen Dr. Smit for some time now. He is always helpful and willing to spend more time with me if needed.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

I have recommended many people to see Dr Smit. His booking system is the best I have experienced in that, he takes walk ins, he schedules, and if you call at 9:15 AM you can get an appointment the same day. The staff are compassionate and helpful. Dr Smit is time conscience and has actually apologized the one time I had to wait a while! He is knowledgeable, compassionate and sincerely caring about me and my health. I have been seeing him now since 2007. He has recently brought another really nice physician on staff also named Dr. Smit ( Marcel) . Keep on doing the right thing for your patients Shawn. Thank you for coming to Saskatoon. SJD

flag | Submitted June 14, 2017

Dr. Smit is one of those doctors that seemingly cares about people. Not only pragmatic but actually follows up!! Old school family doctor with all the new modcons of life. He has been a life saver for me and my family. definitely one of those doctors that makes you feel important.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2017

Dr. Smit is amazing. He's caring, compassionate, thorough and kind. Truly an amazing man and doctor. Highly recommend him and the clinic.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2016