Ratings for Dr. W. Michael Robertson

I only say him once but he spent the time needed and seemed receptive.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2013

Dr. Robertson is a wonderful, caring doctor. He's a man of few words but always shows concern. He has helped with many medical issues over the years and he makes me feel very comfortable each time I see him. I've never been kept waiting and can usually get an appointment very quickly (sometimes same day). I would recommend anyone to him or any of the doctors in the practice. Every person in the office are nice, friendly and caring. I would give them 20 stars ********************

flag | Submitted May 8, 2013

Dr. Robertson has been enormously supportive to me and my husband. He is knowlegeable, a great listener and will have a good dialogue with you. His office staff is outstanding and very caring. I would highly recommend him. When I leave there, I feel I have a plan & I have hope. I also know I can follow up with a phone call or faxed questions.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2009

Dr. W. Michael Robertson's Credentials

• Univ Of N Tx Hlth Sci Ctr, Tx Coll Osteo Med, Ft Worth Tx 76107 (Grad. 1996)

MSP/BC Med