Ratings for Dr. R. Scott Wilson

Very understanding establishing physician for my father who relocated to this area. Staff friendly and helpful, girl who stuck him for lab did great job as well.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2016

Last resort if you are looking for knowledgeable, caring physician. There truly must be a shortage of doctors in Paducah for these people to stay in business. The Doctor is never in, never return calls, I am always put on hold when calling, they never have any knowledge of medical history when seeing doctor (tell them what is on the chart). Just not a very secure feeling when dealing with these guys. You better do your homework before you go in because they haven't.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2015

The staff has always been professional as has Dr. Wilson. I have been treated myself and also my parents and have never had any problems. Would highly recommend Dr and Staff.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2015

I am not sure what the previous comments were about or even if they have the right Wilson. Scott Wilson and his staff at Paducah Primary have been nothing but gracious and helpful to me and my family.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2014

Confusion with staff and appointments, trying to get medicine refilled went 2 weeks without success, blood pressure, breathing treatments, antidepressant. When I seen dr. Wilson he told me that I harassed his staff and had missed my appointments and would no longer be my doctor.. The appointments where due to the staff changed the appointment and couldn't get ahold me. As to harassing the staff, all I wanted was to get an appointment so I could finally get my medicine that I really needed. The appointment with dr. Wilson was so dishearting as he didn't even ask me what problems I was having, all he was concerned with was telling me he couldn't have patients missing appointments and harassing his staff. Would never recommend this office or dr. Wilson, you never know what kind of mood he is in... :(

flag | Submitted May 1, 2014

I never got to see the doctor because I was so offended by the front office staff. The first question asked was "have you confirmed we're covered via your insurance?" to which I replied YES. But then I was asked 3 more times. It was ridiculous. Even if I were not covered - I'd pay my bill! So they clearly cared MUCH MORE about the financial aspects than the care aspects. I want a caregive. Did not not take relationship any further.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2014

This doctor was more worried about himself than he was his patient. He recommended a patient to be off from work and then retracted his recommendation and made up lame excuses when the company asked for specifics. He told the patient he was worried about a lawsuit if he stood behind to what he originally had recommended. This doctor is very selfish and I wouldn't recommend going to him at all.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2012

He is great--lower score is crazy--he came to see me every day, helped me get released.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2010

Treated 96 yr old father for sipsis for 5 days upon discharge on 6/24/09 father could not get pants together nurse was asked about it said maybe he hadn't had a BM? When he got home lives with us weight and had gained 16 lbs in 5 days. Nurse came next morning and said he was in CHF and had to get back to Hospital took him back ER Dr said Dr. Wilson had to readmit him. When he came in he said he wouldn't unless we put him in a nursing home he said there were no need for these repeats, he had released him less than 15 hrs before just like this! I asked him if he knew he was swollen when he released him and he said yes we know he's swollen I asked again if he knew it the day before and he said he's not going to argue about it I asked again and he thru up his hands and said he;s out of here leaving him laying there I wasn't arguing I was asking him.I filed a complaint but the hospital won't discuss his treatment. His exray showed the 2nd day he was developing CHF no more xrays or weighing

flag | Submitted August 8, 2009