Dr. Deborah A. Faryniarz

Ratings for Dr. Deborah A. Faryniarz

Dr. Faryniarz repaired my torn meniscus and her knowledge, staff, office and bedside manner was top notch. Her sports medicine clinic is a very professional and pleasant place to go for any type of knee or shoulder surgery in the San Jose area. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted February 23, 2015

A genuine doctor who cares about her patients. She takes her time on the surgery in order to have a successful run. Kind, intelligent, perfect!

flag | Submitted August 15, 2013

She is an amazing surgeon. Her bedside manor is wonderful. She took the time to explain my injury and explain what my choices are to fix it. She is calm, pleasant and has very good energy which made the whole process easier. I needed a graft to fix my ACL and she didn't like the one that was sent, so she postponed my surgery a few hours so she could receive one the was right for me. Her assistant is extremely knowledgable as well. I met with her on some of my post ops and she didn't miss a beat. She was able to answer my questions and inform me of my progress. Lastly, the office staff was professional and very pleasant to interact with.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2009

Dr. Deborah A. Faryniarz's Credentials

• Spanish
  • English

• Harvard Med Sch, Boston Ma 02115 (Grad. 1995)
  • University of California Davis (Grad. 1985)

American
Multiplan
Pomco
Unitedhealth Group

Updates

• Website has been updated from "http://www.shoulder2knee.com" to "http://www.Shoulder2Knee.com/". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "408-559-3888".

July 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Faryniarz repaired my torn meniscus and her knowledge, staff, office and bedside manner was top notch. Her sports medicine clinic is a very professional and..."

February 23, 2015
  • First Name changed from "Deborah" to "Deborah A."

October 20, 2013