Dr. Deborah A. Faryniarz

Outstanding Staff BadgeWorld Class Punctuality BadgeExceptionally Helpful BadgeHighly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Deborah A. Faryniarz

I had gone to another orthopedic surgeon before Dr. Faryniarz, and it was obvious that this doctor was suffering burn-out and didn't approach my case with a lot of enthusiasm. Luckily one of my neighbors recommended Dr. Faryniarz. She is awesome! My shoulder surgery was easy, the pain was minimal, and the recovery has been much easier than I anticipated. Dr. Faryniarz is very detailed in her approach; she likes to educate her patients. She is thorough and absolutely wonderful. I love my new shoulder and would go back if I had any other orthopedic needs.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2016

20 years of pain gone, what can I say besides thank you

flag | Submitted May 22, 2016

My life has been nothing but pains and aches for the last couple years this pain has crippled me and has landed in this isolated world of doctors out there that do not care really for the obvious symptoms and want to fix you up with a couple pills And the chiropractors, desperate I start searching for the best doctors in the Bay Area and I was able to find but the Dr.Deborah A Farniarz on my first appointment I feel some hope she heard me out ,the connection between patient and doctor was there and I was told that there was hope and she could fix his problem sure enough after the surgery I no longer experience pain I'm off all nasty medication and it's only been a month after my surgery and I'm seeing huge improvements I'm sleeping tonight like baby and my mood has changed 360° I can't thank you enough from the bottom of my heart.😉

flag | Submitted May 4, 2016

Dr. Faryniarz repaired my torn meniscus and her knowledge, staff, office and bedside manner was top notch. Her sports medicine clinic is a very professional and pleasant place to go for any type of knee or shoulder surgery in the San Jose area. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted February 23, 2015

A genuine doctor who cares about her patients. She takes her time on the surgery in order to have a successful run. Kind, intelligent, perfect!

flag | Submitted August 15, 2013

She is an amazing surgeon. Her bedside manor is wonderful. She took the time to explain my injury and explain what my choices are to fix it. She is calm, pleasant and has very good energy which made the whole process easier. I needed a graft to fix my ACL and she didn't like the one that was sent, so she postponed my surgery a few hours so she could receive one the was right for me. Her assistant is extremely knowledgable as well. I met with her on some of my post ops and she didn't miss a beat. She was able to answer my questions and inform me of my progress. Lastly, the office staff was professional and very pleasant to interact with.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2009

Dr. Deborah A. Faryniarz's Credentials

• Spanish
  • English

• Harvard Med Sch, Boston Ma 02115 (Grad. 1995)
  • University of California Davis (Grad. 1985)

Avmed