Ratings for Dr. David Jaramillo

My visit with Dr. Jaramillo was a blessing! I'd been to 3 different doctors before finally deciding to get one who specializes in feet! I had an appointment within a day -- he was on time, and very professional. Very nice guy, by the way. I'd recommend him in a heartbeat.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2017

Dr. Jaramillo misdiagnosed me with a biparte sesamoid (tiny bone under the big toe), saying it was fractured. He proceeded to tell me that this type of thing could require surgery. After I had my x-rays taken, he fumbled with them, getting them confused (left foot vs right foot). He then tried to show me where there was a fracture on my foot (not even sure if he was looking at the correct x-ray at this point) and there was nothing there. I have never felt that a doctor botched an appointment until then. I decided for the first time in my life to get a second opinion - and I'm so glad that I did. The next day, my second opinion appointment determined it was gout, not some surgery-requiring broken bone... Given the proper prescription this time, my pain subsided in less than 12 hours and was completely gone in 24 hrs. It was gout Dr. Jaramillo! WTF?? For how common gout is, how did you not get that right?! Oh, and he still sent the bill for my co-pay...

flag | Submitted April 17, 2013

I have been to visit Dr. Jaramillo several times, and have been very satisfied with each visit.I always arrive at his office with tender sore feet, but after he works his magic, I leave "feelin' no pain!" He is also a very personable, capable and nice man. I think he is a credit to his profession and I would definitely reccommend him to my friends and family.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2012

I went to see Dr. Jaramillo for an in-grown toe nail problem on my right toe that I have had for years. He operated and the problem returned. He operated a second time and it still returned. He charged me for both operations and the problem still exists. I wouldn't return to see him and I would'n't refer anyone to see him. Years ago, I had the same problem on my left toe nail and a Podiatrist from California operated on it and the problem never returned. Chris

flag | Submitted April 22, 2011

Very good and takes time with parients. ExPlains well and educates. I didn't have to wait a long time on the lobby

flag | Submitted January 4, 2011

He was on time and his office staff were very kind and helpful. During the visit he made me feel very comfortable, and was very kind and interested not only in my condition but in me as a person. My condition is unusual and he admitted not knowing a solution but told me that he would research it and get back with me. He called a week later saying that he had spent his evenings researching my condition, but could not come up with anything definitive, except for a referral to a neurologist. The neurologist praised him highly saying he gets referrals from many podiatrists and Dr. Jaramillo is, in his eyes, the best in Utah. After seeing the neurologist results, Dr. Jaramillo called saying he didn't want me to use up my money on another visit, but instead he would take my condition to a panel of podiatrists in the our county. I appreciate that he was very kind interested and that he put in SO much extra effort for me without charging extra or setting up unnecessary appointments.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2009

Dr. David Jaramillo's Credentials

• Spanish

• California College Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1987)