Ratings for Dr. Maxwell A. Snead

I've used this practice for 10 years; Snead for 2-3 years. I've found him dismissive and uncommunicative. Most recently, a tech did my refraction before my exam. She never gave me a lens I could see through with my left eye. I told her several times, but she finished up and said my prescription was unchanged. I told Snead. He dismissed it, saying my Dry Eye probably caused the problem, and that I didn't need new glasses. I was NOT having any vision problems that day, so it didn't make sense. Also, I developed an uncontrollable cough during the exam. When I managed to creak out a request for water, his response was, "Can you give me a minute?" He kept writing, as my cough got worse. He finished writing and ushered me out, still coughing. There, I saw a sink and cups right outside the door! Scheduled a RE-refraction with Dr. Benoit, the optometrist, who explained the overhead equipment can't deal with my degree of astigmatism. And guess what...I NEED NEW GLASSES!! No more Snead!

flag | Submitted December 17, 2013

Dr. Maxwell A. Snead's Credentials

• Dartmouth Medical School (Grad. 1997)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Concord, NH