Ratings for Dr. Alex Apler

This guy was awful he had no idea of my chronic condition cash for comment doctor

flag | Submitted August 2, 2017

Excellent doctor..insightful and great to talk to. He was the first doctor to really listen to me. Very grateful for his honesty and sincerity.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2012

Dr Apler is a wonderful doctor...very sincere and knowledgeable. A nice break from the usual egomaniacal fascists masquerading as doctors these days...

flag | Submitted May 27, 2012

I did not get anything from this doctor and consequently I stopped seeing him after my second visit. He had little idea of my problem that I brought up.That really surprised me considering he's a psychiatrist. He also had little knowledge of medecines too. The service was way too expensive.About $300 for 40 mins for my first visit. Hardly any questions were asked.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2011

Great doctor, he helped me a lot overcome post-natal depression. he doesn't charge much and he is very punctual and helful. I get $120 back from medicare and I only pay $145, so he's good value. He also tries to keep doses down, unlike some other shrinks.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2011

In future I too would prefer to speak to a mentally ill person or ask Ivan Milat for help.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2011

I would prefer to go to the mentally ill for advise

flag | Submitted August 29, 2010