Ratings for Dr. Margaret J. Bia

Dr. Margaret Bia is a sad excuse of a doctor. I work in the medical field, I was completely displeased with her as far as care and her treatment towards my husband. My husband donated his kidney back in 10/2012 to his father, he has been following up with Dr. Bia for his routine exams which include bloodwork, urine..etc, Dr. Bia is never prepared for these visits, ever! The staff always leave the door wide open, which is completely against HIPPA, major violation to a patient's privacy, I can hear all conversations about a patients' diagnosis and treatment plans from all the rooms around us, after waiting about more then an hour! she comes waltzing on into the room and starts asking questions about my husband that are all provided in the chart if she would have taken the time to look before she came rushing on in she would have known if he had done bloodwork..etc..also, she would have known for the 4th time!!!! that my fiance's father died months after the tranplant, she always asks "how's your father?" and here goes my poor husband who is currently in therapy from the death of his father explaining himself yet again to her about how he died at Yale New Haven Hospital, mind you, the hospital she works in! She is ill prepared for all her patient's. She's very unprofessional. The staff is just as bad, the medical assistant that brought us in practically yelled out my husband's name from down the hall before she even made it to the waiting room to come and get us. She was outside of the exam room, speaking to another patient, going over stool studies ....really? This place is a complete joke. Dr. Bia is beyond horrible.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2014

She takes the time to listen to your complaints. She is also very knowledgeable and very helpful.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2009

Dr. Margaret J. Bia's Credentials

• Cornell University Medical College (Grad. 1972)

Oxford