You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Thuan D. Le

I've been seeing Dr. Le since February when I found out I was pregnant. He made me feel so comfortable since day one. He's always very polite, friendly professional. Always answers my questions and concerns. Made me feel like a patient and not a number. I never felt rushed during my appointments. The staff is unbelievable. So friendly and the seem to genuinely care about you. That is very hard to find in a doctor's office. I recently found out that the company I work for is switching insurance carriers and we will no longer be able to see Dr. Le and I must admit that I was very sad. I hope I find a great doctor just like him!

flag | Submitted October 8, 2012

Dr. Le is an awesome doctor. I had a hysterectomy due to fibroids a few months back. Dr. Le was informative, professional, and a wonderful surgeon. He's easy to talk to, also. At the hospital after a post-surgery visit, my roommate even commented on what a nice doctor he seemed to be. She was right. If you're having a baby or a hysterectomy, Dr. Le is great. I very definately recommend him.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2012

My mother developed uterine cancer in her 70's. When Dr. Le told me I had fibroids and gave me options, I chose a hysterectomy. I didn't want to live with the chance that I too would develop cancer. Dr. Le performed the Davivci procedure. This surgery was done on a Tuesday and I went home the same day. I was able to attend classes at school the following weekend. I Had this done two months ago and the four small incisions continue to fade a little more everyday. I had a little pain the first evening and light cramping for about 4 weeks. Dr. Le was very kind and caring. He called my home to check up on me the next day even though it was a holiday. I also had several follow up appointments where he stressed the importance of slowing down to take care of myself, even though I feel great, I'm still healing. Dr. Le is very knowledgeable. I can strongly recommend him.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2012

I went to this OB because I was having vaginal irritation and he was the only one that was available under short notice. Well I think he doesn't normally deal with vaginal exams when your not pregnant or something because he seemed very uncomfortable. Which made me uncomfortable. All he said was yeast here and handed me the prescription. I don't recommend going here for vag problems I don't think hes very sensitive about how hard it is for women to expose themselves during an exam.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2012

Dr.Thuan Le is a very good Dr. IM thankfull for delivering my two kids never met a Dr. like Dr.Le

flag | Submitted January 25, 2012

Excellent doctor and staff....wouldn't go anywere else. verry knowledgeble and easy going...answered all my crazy pregnancy questions without making me feel silly.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2012

Excellent and knowledgeable. Wouldn't go anywhere else! Support staff always goes the extra mile

flag | Submitted January 24, 2012

Best Dr. and staff EVER!! LOVE LOVE LOVE! Always on time and super nice. Very experienced Dr. and I trust him with my life and the lives of my children. He has been my Dr. for 3 of my babies and I couldn't be happier.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2012

I like Dr. Le he has been very positive and uplifting before and after my surgery. He took time to call me personally after my surgery because he was concerned after he saw me in his office. He is funny and a wonderful Docter in my opinion.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2012

Dr. Le has been in our family for three generations and the birth of my baby sister. We are very grateful to have such a great doctor and staff that provide great knowledge and amazing healthcare . YOU ROCK!!!!!!

flag | Submitted January 19, 2012

Dr. Thuan D. Le's Credentials

• New York Medical College (Grad. 1996)

HealthPartners
Medicaid / Medi-Cal
Pacificare

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He is amazing! Goes the extra mile. Explains things in detail. Love him!"

April 29, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Le is a PHENOMENAL OBGYN! Throughout my life I have seen multiple OBGYN's but never felt completely satisfied with my experience or with the bedside manner ..."

April 21, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "At first I loved dr. Le I went to him because I read all the great reviews about him. This was my first pregnancy so I really did not know what to expect or wha..."

January 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Le is the best Doctor EVER!! His back office assistant, Elsie is also great! She is very compassionate with all of her patients and responds quickly to you..."

January 13, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Le and his staff are excellent! The Dr is personable, takes time with patients, friendly, and all the other things others are saying!! The wait time is usua..."

January 7, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Le is absolutely outstanding! I have recommended him to several of my friends/family! Not only is he extremely punctual, he genuinely cares about his pati..."

November 10, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Le is the best OB/GYN I can ever had he made me feel so comfortable all through my pregnancy I totally recommend him . Also his staff is amazing !!!"

November 4, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Le is personable, respectful, knowledgeable, friendly & honest. His staff, Elsie & Bree compliments his professionalism. I would greatly recommend Dr. Le ..."

November 3, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Le is such an amazing doctor. He is the perfect combination of a knowledgeable and caring professional. I only wish I knew about him when I had my babie..."

October 23, 2014