You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Thuan D. Le

Dr.Le is AWESOME! He's professional, and the BEST obgyn I have ever had! His staff is amazing! If you are looking for an obgyn- I totally recommend him!

flag | Submitted April 29, 2014

AWESOME! DOCTOR OF THE YEAR! I would greatly recommend this Dr. to anyone that is searching for a professional that is down-to-earth and truly cares about his patients. He is the best hands down.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2014

Dr. Le and his staff (Julie and Elsie) are all fantastic. They are all very friendly, warm, and professional. My husband and I started going to him when we recently moved to Corona and got pregnant. Would have preferred to find someone closer to home, but Dr. Le was well worth the extra few miles. He's very efficient, but always had time for our questions during visits. I loved that I could email questions between visits and he or his nurse Elsie would respond almost immediately. My prenatal care was great and I almost never had to wait more than a just few minutes. I ended up having to have a c-section and he took great care of me during surgery. I was out of the hospital less than 48 hours later because the surgery and recovery went so well! We'll be back for baby #2!

flag | Submitted March 6, 2014

Dr. Le is the best OB that I have had. He is very personable and his staff is very friendly. He is a great for my regular paps and for my 2 births.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2014

Dr.Le is by far the best Dr. I've ever had. I've never had to wait long to see him. He is very nice and easy to talk to and he answered all the questions I had for him and didn't rush me. He help my sister with her pregnancy and help me with my pregnancy after having 4 miscarriages. I don't have the words to explain how awesome he is. Thank You!!! :)

flag | Submitted February 8, 2014

when I first went to dr. le I didn't know what to expect. I just knew I was having some problems and I needed some answers. I ended up needing a procedure called novasure. I was a little anxious about it but he had a way of making me feel at ease. he has a wonderful bed side manner. he is kind careing and funny:) very knowledgeable and contientious .he has never made me feel like I was asking stupid questions and always took my concerns seriously I would recommend him to any woman going through any kind of female issue or even just your yearly pap. he makes you feel comfortable and it is not demeaning at all. also the staff are wonderful.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2013

Dr. Thuan D. Le is by far the best Dr. I've ever had. Very nice and easy to talk to. I've never had to wait long to see him. And he answered all the questions I had for him and didn't rush me. I was having pains and heavy bleeding. Been going through them for 10 years. Every Dr. I went to would tell me to take motrin. I moved to Riverside, and found Dr. Le. I am the happiest women alive. Dr. Le did a surgery on me called Novasure. No pain. No period. I love Dr. Le. I would recommend him to everyone. Thank you Dr. Le for all you do.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2013

Dr. Le took great care of my wife and baby during pregnancy and at delivery. Always answered any questions we had and was genuinely concerned about mom and baby's well being at all times. He treated us with lots of respect and very friendly at all times, you can tell he is passionate about his profession. This was our fourth child and by far was the best treatment we ever received, wish we would have known him for the three prior. His office and staff also compliment his professionalism and reflect a great working team. Thank you Dr. Le you are the bomb, seriously thank you......

flag | Submitted April 1, 2013

I was very pleased with the surgery that Dr. Le performed on me. He was very professional and gave me all the details pertaining with the procedure. It was one of the best experiences. I am very very pleased with the results. He's a great doctor and would highlyvrecommend him to everyone.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2013

First of all, according to my family Dr. Le is a hero. I went to him in May 2012 with a condition that had been misdiagnosed for 4 months by another dr. Turned out I had cancer. Dr. Le referred me to an oncologist right away and within a month my surgery was done. I went back to Dr. Le in August with another problem. He recommended a Da Vinci Robotic hysterectomy. A week after I had the surgery, I was feeling fine. Actually only needed Motrin for the pain after the surgery. Sometimes I forget that I just had surgery. I highly recommend Dr. Le if you're looking for an obgyn. He's a caring dr. with an equally caring staff. And the robotic surgery for a hysterectomy. It was fairly easy. Minimal pain and only slight bleeding.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2012

Dr. Thuan D. Le's Credentials

• New York Medical College (Grad. 1996)

HealthPartners
Medicaid / Medi-Cal
Pacificare

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He is amazing! Goes the extra mile. Explains things in detail. Love him!"

April 29, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Le is a PHENOMENAL OBGYN! Throughout my life I have seen multiple OBGYN's but never felt completely satisfied with my experience or with the bedside manner ..."

April 21, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "At first I loved dr. Le I went to him because I read all the great reviews about him. This was my first pregnancy so I really did not know what to expect or wha..."

January 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Le is the best Doctor EVER!! His back office assistant, Elsie is also great! She is very compassionate with all of her patients and responds quickly to you..."

January 13, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Le and his staff are excellent! The Dr is personable, takes time with patients, friendly, and all the other things others are saying!! The wait time is usua..."

January 7, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Le is absolutely outstanding! I have recommended him to several of my friends/family! Not only is he extremely punctual, he genuinely cares about his pati..."

November 10, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Le is the best OB/GYN I can ever had he made me feel so comfortable all through my pregnancy I totally recommend him . Also his staff is amazing !!!"

November 4, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Le is personable, respectful, knowledgeable, friendly & honest. His staff, Elsie & Bree compliments his professionalism. I would greatly recommend Dr. Le ..."

November 3, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Le is such an amazing doctor. He is the perfect combination of a knowledgeable and caring professional. I only wish I knew about him when I had my babie..."

October 23, 2014