Ratings for Dr. Anthony H. Sin

My husband was in excruciating pain and we went everywhere with no relief, then went to Dr Sin who was able to do a least invasive laminectomy which completely stopped his pain and gave him back his life. Thank God for Dr. Sin ! He has a great bedside manner and really cares about his patients outcomes. He is excellent!!

flag | Submitted February 5, 2015

Dr. Sin did an awesome job on my back surgery!!! I was in excruciating pain for 4mons with a herniated disc. I didn't have insurance and could not get help from ANY hospital in my area. I went to the ER more than 10 times and all the would do is prescribe me with narcotics that didn't help my pain. I applied for Medicaid and before there was any approval i was referred to Dr. Sin by friend. I was schedule an appointment on a Friday and had my surgery on the following Wednesday. I haven't been in pain since I left the hospital!! It's only been 4 days but I feel great! Can't thank him enough for the great work he does. It's not about money with him, he's truly passionate about his work and helping others!

flag | Submitted October 6, 2012

My name is Timothy ATwell And I was a patient of Dr. Sin. My operation took place sept 1 2011. It lasted for 1hr 14mins. I was up and moving around after surgery. Its been almost 2 months now and I have experience no pain since then. Dr. Sin is super nice guy and completely Knowledgeable of his job. Thank you so much Dr. Sin for fixing me.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2011

Dr. Sin did MAJOR surgery on me and told me next am that he was leaving town FOR TWO WEEKS and I got staff inf. that left me half paralyzed and near death, When my local doctors called he acted as he did not want to see me.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2010

Dr. Sin is by far the best surgeon out there, He isnt a cut happy doctor just to get the money he evaluates the mri and explains in detail what he recommends. I been suffering with two herninated disc for almost 6 years due to a wreck and Thank God my family physician referred me to him and within weeks he had me in for my appointment and about a month later was my surgery!!!!! Boy I wish I would of known of him 5 1/2 years ago. He explained i'm only 33 too young for a fusion to be done but he tried sending me for injection and it only made my pain worsen so he did a Laminectomy with a microscope, He mentioned it may take more than one surgery to get me better but he wanted to try the smallest surgery first and go from there. He has awesome bedside manner , His nurses and staff are wonderful they always return calls and if the nurse is available she quickly comes to the phone. I Live 4 hours away from shreveport and ITS WORTH EVERY MINUTE to go see him. I highly recommend him

flag | Submitted August 7, 2009