Ratings for Dr. Tracy D. Nelson

Doctor Nelson did a very poor job on my surgery. I had to have another doctor perform a 2nd surgery to correct the mistakes she made. Please choose another doctor to perform you surgery. I need to let others know to save them the pain I went through!!

flag | Submitted June 16, 2016

I have been seeing Dr Nelson for many years for my annuals and have always been very happy with the services provided by her and her staff. She always has answers to my complicated questions. Highly recommend!!

flag | Submitted April 2, 2015

Interrogated my 16 year old daughter at her first ob/gyn visit. Not at all caring or pleasant. Nurse was rude and very unhelpful as well as uncaring. Phlebotomist intentionally inflicted pain while drawing blood...drew three tubes from my daughter's hand, and then discarded them after telling her that she "better not vomit on the floor".... horrible experience! Found a different doctor for her IMMEDIATELY!!

Submitted October 12, 2011

Just moved here from NY, I thought she was great! She did my C section and I felt so comfortable with her I think it was her personality. She did a great job on my Csection and removed scar tissue from my last one making my scar look a lot better. I have nothing bad to say about her ;-)

flag | Submitted December 21, 2010

My first visit with Dr. Nelson was my last visit with Dr. Nelson! First, she interrogated my husband with inappropriate questions while talking to her about our plans to have a baby soon! During my yearly exam, she was rough and not patient at all. After my exam, I almost fainted and had to lay down, not to mention that I bleeded for the next 3 days! That has never happened to me before after getting yearly exams for the past 16 years! I don't know what Dr. Nelson did to me during the exam, but it honestly frightened me to ever go back to her! Also, I did not appreciate her interrogating my husband. I would not recommend Dr. Nelson to anyone who requires a gentle, patient, and understanding doctor. Although she did seem knowledgeable, I was displeased with Dr. Nelson and am currently looking for a new Ob/Gyn.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2009

Dr. Tracy D. Nelson's Credentials

• Yale Univ Sch Of Med, New Haven Ct 06510 (Grad. 1990)