Ratings for Dr. Bernard R. Rosenblatt

Dr Rosenblatt is RETIRED !!! The new Dentist has a similar name but is worlds above. Please call Dr. RosenTHAL when you need a great dentist.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2015

I paid cash and was still charged. This is still on my credit report. The place is a scam and I highly recommend going elsewhere.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2014

flag | Submitted July 27, 2014

Awful. Dr. Rosenblatt always took me in late ( sometimes up to 2 hours after promised), didn't wear mask or gloves unless asked and leftme in the chair with my mouth propped open while he made phone calls and looked at others- I've never heard of a root canal taking weeks and a dentist who has no idea what he's doing. Cut my gums with laser and missed-burnt my lip instead. Very unprofessional manner of speaking, touching, and working. I wont be going back.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2011

Be Very Wary of this dentist. He takes advantage of cash and don't accept insurance!! Now I know why!! He claimed I had cavities that needed fixing...NOW I have teeth pain since he "filled" them! Has no sense of appt. time either.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2011

Great Dentist!! Had wisdom tooth pulled and did not feel a thing. I trust this dentist. He is very talented

flag | Submitted March 17, 2011

Very Reasonable, allows to balance bill... extremely nice staff

flag | Submitted June 29, 2010

Worst experience! Had to see another doctor to correct the work. Have not been to a dentist in 3 years because of the negative experience.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2009