Ratings for Dr. Philip A. Radovic

Professional, knowledgable and caring surgeon. Great nursing staff!

flag | Submitted August 26, 2016

Went in for toe pain(which turned out to be a staph infection which cost me a trip to Urgent Care and load of antibiotics) they immediately sold me on inserts and told me insurance covered it and it would only cost me $110!. Two months later: Inserts hurt, have caused major foot issues, I can no longer run and here is the kicker: They called to say whoops your insurance said they won't pay them and I owe $1,000 and I can't return them! I feel totally scammed by someone I was supposed to trust.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2016

The worse doctor I have ever seen. I would never go back the staff was rude and Dr Radovic talked down to me and his staff.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2014

Extremely Happy and pleased with Dr Radovic and staff. My son had to have two procedures, one on each foot and Dr Radovic did an amazing job and now after having problems for 2 years, Dr Radovic was able to take care of my son in two visits and he is doing great! So glad we found him and chose him as our doctor for my son. Dr. Radovic is professional, informative and easy to talk to as well as his staff.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2014

I would highly recommend Dr. Radovic to anyone looking for a great podiatrist. I found Dr. Radovic to be very knowledgeable and professional and was impressed at the way he was able to explain things to me in an understandable manner. And of course, he corrected the problem I was having with my feet! Also, his staff was very helpful and pleasant. If you are looking for a great podiatrist ... look no further.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2013

Dr. Radovic did an EXCELLENT job on my bunion surgery. I honestly could not be happier with the results, he and his staff were exceptionally helpful during the whole process. Surgery can be daunting but with a caring doctor like Dr. Radovic to guide through the ordeal it's not nearly as bad as you make it in your mind.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2012

Whenever I use a new doctor I always research them first. Most of the reviews for Dr. Radovic were glowing, there were one or two that were negative and that did give me pause. But I went ahead and scheduled an appointment anyway, I figured if I didn't like him I didn't have to go back. But it turned out he is a great guy and his staff members are very sweet. I felt very comfortable with him and must say he did a fabulous job with my heel pain (plantar fasciitis). He is a really good doctor so I just had to come here and give everyone an honest opinion.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2012

Dr. Radovic did an awesome job! He performed my bunion surgery to correct a procedure I had done by a different podiatrist. I would recommend him to anyone who has any type of foot issue. I know how daunting it can be to find a doctor you truly trust, Dr. Radovic is THAT doctor!

flag | Submitted January 16, 2012

Worst doctor I've ever seen. I went to him to get my heel injury checked out, he gave me a boot to wear, and I was on crutches at the time, so I didn't walk on the boot, when I got off the crutches, I started walking on the boot and it was twisting my ankle, so I went to get the boot check out to see if he sold me a defected boot, he ended up charging me for a visit to look at the product he sold me, after that, he tried to sell me more products. He also got very pissed off that I went to get a second opinion and gave me the wrong diagnostic. Don't go to this doctor!

flag | Submitted December 8, 2011

I went ahead with the laser treatment for toe nail fungus after seeing Dr. Radovic on The Doctors TV show. And honestly couldn't be happier with the results!

flag | Submitted January 7, 2011