You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Justin Cheung

Do not know about his KNOWLEDGE. HIS PROFESSIONALISM - his ability or willingness to communicate serious, important information to a patient - that is me- has been deplorable. since March 2015 until January 2016 .

flag | Submitted January 20, 2016

Dr. Cheung is very polite and professional. Don't let his young and good looks fool you. He's extremely knowledgable. He answered all of my questions without the typical condescending tone of other doctors. He has treated issues due to my father's pancreatic cancer with extreme care. He was the only doctor to order a CT scan to discover the real cause of my father's GI issues. I am sure that my father would have suffered much more if Dr. Cheung had not gone the extra mile. I had to deduct some points on punctuality as he did make us wait a few times. However, I am sure that he is over-booked and over-worked so I completely understand why we had to wait. Don't let the other reviews confuse you about this man, he is the best there is.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2015

flag | Submitted October 14, 2015

Professional, pleasant, and explained the colonoscopy procedure well. He made feel at ease. Procedure went well without any discomfort,and he gave me the results right after! Great job!

flag | Submitted July 4, 2015

He was very rude, barely spoke to me except to belittle. Then had receptionist call with results and was told he could do nothing more for me go back and see my GP. Never once did he explain the procedure or discuss the results.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2015

flag | Submitted June 15, 2015

Dr. Cheung knows his profession and executes it very well. He articulately explained my colonoscopy procedure with care, including even cautiously walking me through—where, get this, I didn't even require any sedation. He also took care of my dad few years back, and with flying colours. Further, his staff was caring and answered all my numerous silly questions. I highly recommend Dr. Cheung, who’s a true master of his craft and can make his patients at ease and with peace of mind. Thank you, mb.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2014

Dr.Justin Cheung stayed fully involved and up to date with all my medical conditions (failing liver). He was persistent at forwarding all my needed information of concerns to "BC Transplant Team" and continued to monitor my condition post transplant until no longer necessary. He shares compassion, professionalism and knowledge. Thank you Justin... Geoff

flag | Submitted July 24, 2014

I was sick for a while. I saw multiple doctors. No one figured out what the problem was... I even saw chinese doctors(acupuncturist). I felt a little better after the acupuncture but it didn't last long. Anyways, after I saw Dr. Cheung, he diagnosed my symptom after a few test! Now I felt so much better! Thank you, you're my life saver.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2013

My son saw Dr. Cheung at False Creek Surgery Center for a colonoscopy. All of the staff there were excellent; exam was punctual; staff very helpful and very knowledgeable. Dr. Cheung spoke with my son and stated he was very helpful and accommodating and explained everything to him.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2013

Dr. Justin Cheung's Credentials

MSP/BC Med

Updates

• A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "Do not know about his KNOWLEDGE. HIS PROFESSIONALISM - his ability or willingness to communicate serious, important information to a patient - that is me- ha..."

January 20, 2016
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Cheung is very polite and professional. Don't let his young and good looks fool you. He's extremely knowledgable. He answered all of my questions without..."

December 11, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "http://www.goodhealthnutrition.ca/" to "". Postal Code has been updated from "V5P 3V7" to "". Address has been updated from "5334 Victoria Drive" to "". Suite has been updated from "None" to "". Phone Number has been updated from "16045584289" to "".

October 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "ATTENTION: THE PHONE NUMBER PROVIDED ABOVE IS *NOT* DR. JUSTIN CHEUNG'S NUMBER. IF CALLED, IT WILL BE TO "GOOD HEALTH NUTRITION" SUPPLEMENT STORE."

October 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Professional, pleasant, and explained the colonoscopy procedure well. He made feel at ease. Procedure went well without any discomfort,and he gave me the resul..."

July 4, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "He was very rude, barely spoke to me except to belittle. Then had receptionist call with results and was told he could do nothing more for me go back and see m..."

July 1, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Polite ,courteous, punctual, asked history and asked if I had questions ,non condescending. "

June 15, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "None" to "http://www.goodhealthnutrition.ca/". Postal Code has been updated from "V3L0" to "V5P 3V7". Address has been updated from "None" to "5334 Victoria Drive". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "16045584289".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Cheung knows his profession and executes it very well. He articulately explained my colonoscopy procedure with care, including even cautiously walking me th..."

November 21, 2014
  • First Name changed from "" to "Justin"

August 29, 2012