Ratings for Dr. Justin Cheung

Excellent, excellent experience!! Which sounds odd, since I'm speaking about my very first colonoscopy!! Dr. Cheung was so friendly, comforting, gentle, informative......I could go on!! For me, it was so interesting to see the whole procedure on a large computer screen, while Dr. Cheung explained & pointed out what we were viewing. Amazing. Dr. Cheung has a great smile & a wonderful sense of humour - which is so appreciated during such a procedure. The nurse that works with him (Kathy) was super. Kathy made me feel very reassuring, regarding the colonoscopy & answered all questions I had prior to, and after the procedure. My colonoscopy was performed @ RCH......and it was a really nice experience -- all because of the RCH nursing staff & of course Dr. Justin Cheung. Well done -- THANK YOU !!! From KC in Coquitlam

flag | Submitted May 30, 2016

Do not know about his KNOWLEDGE. HIS PROFESSIONALISM - his ability or willingness to communicate serious, important information to a patient - that is me- has been deplorable. since March 2015 until January 2016 .

flag | Submitted January 20, 2016

Dr. Cheung is very polite and professional. Don't let his young and good looks fool you. He's extremely knowledgable. He answered all of my questions without the typical condescending tone of other doctors. He has treated issues due to my father's pancreatic cancer with extreme care. He was the only doctor to order a CT scan to discover the real cause of my father's GI issues. I am sure that my father would have suffered much more if Dr. Cheung had not gone the extra mile. I had to deduct some points on punctuality as he did make us wait a few times. However, I am sure that he is over-booked and over-worked so I completely understand why we had to wait. Don't let the other reviews confuse you about this man, he is the best there is.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2015

ATTENTION: THE PHONE NUMBER PROVIDED ABOVE IS *NOT* DR. JUSTIN CHEUNG'S NUMBER. IF CALLED, IT WILL BE TO "GOOD HEALTH NUTRITION" SUPPLEMENT STORE.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2015

Professional, pleasant, and explained the colonoscopy procedure well. He made feel at ease. Procedure went well without any discomfort,and he gave me the results right after! Great job!

flag | Submitted July 4, 2015

He was very rude, barely spoke to me except to belittle. Then had receptionist call with results and was told he could do nothing more for me go back and see my GP. Never once did he explain the procedure or discuss the results.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2015

Polite ,courteous, punctual, asked history and asked if I had questions ,non condescending.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2015

Dr. Cheung knows his profession and executes it very well. He articulately explained my colonoscopy procedure with care, including even cautiously walking me through—where, get this, I didn't even require any sedation. He also took care of my dad few years back, and with flying colours. Further, his staff was caring and answered all my numerous silly questions. I highly recommend Dr. Cheung, who’s a true master of his craft and can make his patients at ease and with peace of mind. Thank you, mb.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2014

Dr.Justin Cheung stayed fully involved and up to date with all my medical conditions (failing liver). He was persistent at forwarding all my needed information of concerns to "BC Transplant Team" and continued to monitor my condition post transplant until no longer necessary. He shares compassion, professionalism and knowledge. Thank you Justin... Geoff

flag | Submitted July 24, 2014

I was sick for a while. I saw multiple doctors. No one figured out what the problem was... I even saw chinese doctors(acupuncturist). I felt a little better after the acupuncture but it didn't last long. Anyways, after I saw Dr. Cheung, he diagnosed my symptom after a few test! Now I felt so much better! Thank you, you're my life saver.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2013