Ratings for Dr. Niloofar Arbabi

Dr. Arbabi is amazing! We took our first daughter there since she was born and are extremely happy. she is very patient, she is more than happy to answer questions. We have called the after hours line a couple of times and the response is very quick. Staff is knowledgeable and courteous. Same day visits are easy to schedule. Overall amazing Doctor and Staff.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2016

Dr. Arbabi is the best!!!! My two girls absolutely love her.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2016

Very competent pediatrician, answers all of my questions and treats me as if my daughter is her only patient. Her office is very child friendly and her staff are courteous.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2012

Dr. Arbabi is the best. I took my first son there since birth. The front office staff is knowledgeable, courteous, and follows up on your calls and questions promptly. I could always get in same day for issues, and was always seen on time, never waited more than 3-4 min. The nurse was very nice and even after getting a shot my son popped up and smiled at her. The office is kid friendly and decorated with pictures and colorful stickers, the patient rooms are fun for kids with a fire truck table, or a polar bear table, to engage the kids while their getting their check ups. Everything about this office is what you want from a pediatrician. Dr. Arbabi was knowledgeable and helped answer any questions, never felt rushed. She even let us break up the shots further apart. Highly recommend her!! My son always smiled during his appt.s!

flag | Submitted October 14, 2011

Best pediatrician ofice I've ever been to. Very courteous and helpful staff. Very competent, caring and nice doctor.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2010

Dr. Niloofar Arbabi's Credentials

• Shahid Beheshti Univ, Fac Med, Teheran, Iran (Grad. 1997)

Top Hospitals in Reston, VA