Ratings for Dr. Josh Glatman

Very nice and knowledgeable doctor. He was very thorough and explained everything very well. I highly recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2015

what a guy simply amazing ty dr glatman highly recommended

flag | Submitted August 5, 2014

I've been taking a relative to see him. He's fine as a doctor but he consistently overbooks! Our appointment was at 3:00 and we didn't see the doctor til 4:45! Awful. The office waiting room is very small and crowded.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2014

a very pleasant office staff. dr. glatman is a great doctor with a nice personality. He is very professional and has the latest medical knowledge and equipment. You can feel confident when he diagnoses you and treats you

flag | Submitted January 23, 2014

Dr. Glatman was very professional and very knowledgeable. He did a thorough exam gave me adequate time, explained all the options and performed the procedures well. I received an eye injection for macular degeneration and now my vision is much improved. Very satisfied!!!

flag | Submitted November 2, 2013

I had a very good experience with Dr. Glatman. Very polite, attentive, knowledgeable. My previous retina doctor had a extremely long wait for an appointment and I am happy I found Dr. Glatman.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2013

I had horrible experience with dr. Glatman. He completely misdiagnosed my condition as was later confirmed by two other doctors. Then he prescribed wrong medication. that made my condition much much worse. When I went back, he got mad at me for being upset and ordered me out the of his office! I was never treated like this by a doctor in my entire life. The next doctor I went to called dr. Glatman "completely incompetent". I would never recommend dr. Glatman to anyone!

Submitted August 6, 2013

very knowledgeable doctor with good bedside manners

flag | Submitted September 9, 2010

Wonderful and caring doctor. He repaired my retinal tear with laser treatment in the office the same day. I didn't feel any pain and my flashes of light and floaters have gone away,

flag | Submitted February 28, 2010

Dr. Josh Glatman's Credentials

• Hebrew

• State University Of New York Downstate Medical Center (Grad. 2004)