You may also like

Great Dentist and Staff! Dr. Christensen is friendly, patient, and is an overall wonderful Dentist. He is informative during procedures so you know exactly what to expect. I like the text message that you get the day of your appointment, as another reminder as well!

flag | Submitted April 26, 2013

I have been going to Dr Christensen for almost 13 years. He is very professional and definitely knows what he is doing. I feel confident every time I'm in his office. Thank you Doc!

flag | Submitted January 14, 2013

Dr. Christensen is the best dentist I've ever been to. He is patient, courteous, very helpful and extremely knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2011

Very good chair side manner. Makes you feel comfortable about being there. He will treat you like a friend and take care of you like one too!

flag | Submitted March 28, 2011

Been going to this Dentist for several years. He worked with our son on a unusual dental case, was kind toward our financial situation when we hit hard times and is a all around nice man. Would recommend.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2011

Don Christensen seems to have a good knowledge base in his profession. He was professional and friendly. The only significant problem I had with this dentist was that he did not wear a face mask during my exam or cleaning. He spoke throughout the process and landed all on my face and all over. Super duper GROSS! If you go to him request that he wear mask for hygiene and your own protection.

flag | Submitted December 24, 2010

Dr. Christensen is renowned for being the best Dentist in Town! That and he uses gas, I'm a wuss when it comes to needles so it's great to know you can get your teeth pulled and smile the entire time! His staff is just as helpful and courteous as Dr. Don Christensen himself, easy to schedule an appointment and always flexible enough to accept new patients. My tooth is fixed and I owe it to Dr. Christensen of Fresno California! Everyone owes it to themselves to use the best.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2009

Dr. Don R. Christensen's Credentials

Delta Dental

Updates

• First Name changed from "Don" to "Don R."

October 20, 2013