Ratings for Dr. Viv Chander

Excellent , hygienists, 1st. Linda & now Vicky...Dr. Viv Makes me feel at ease & im a nervous patient/ I ask for him / he's not in the office very often.../ been going here for years !!!

flag | Submitted June 13, 2016

Have had Dr.Chander or one of his colleagues for over 25 years with complete satisfaction.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2014

Warm and friendly environment which puts a nervous patient like myself at ease. The Dr. and staff took their time to make sure I was comfortable and understood the treatment. Great office, really knew their stuff!

flag | Submitted October 6, 2010

Have been a patient of Dr. Chander's for 12 years. After an injury resulting in the loss of a front tooth an implant was advised. It did take some time before the treatment was completed but my false tooth looks better than my real tooth ever did. I was pleasantly surprised that the price was less than quoted. Would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2009

Always feel comfortable even when having major dental restoration. Was recommended by two other dentists I have had in the past before I came to Ottawa.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2007

Dr. Viv Chander's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Ameritas