Ratings for Dr. Kelly Jones

This Doctor needs to retire for the sake of all patients he is looking after, He is very rude I had a meeting with him about my mother and he told me to be quiet till he was done talking. Who does he think he is god? When it was my turn to speak all he did was roll his eyes like a little child. If the Elgin General Hospital wants to receive a good reputation they should insist this man retire. I feel very sorry for any patients that are in his care.

Submitted May 31, 2015

Dr Kelly Jones does not want to listen to us as a family when we know our family member the best. He said that he would not listen, that he would make the calls and would not discuss. He has zero bedside manner, no visible compassion, and no understanding of how difficult it is to be a family member watching someone go through a medical nightmare.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2013

does not listen to family members or follow through, rarely visits patient

flag | Submitted August 19, 2011

He says unappropiate things and basically does not listen...leaves the room while you are still telling him your problems. I suffered over 7 years with endometriosis and until getting a new Doctor who knew after the first time explaining my situation was I diagnosed. Thank God for my new Doctor!!

flag | Submitted June 3, 2008

this man is arrogant and has little interest in listening,frequently tries to exit the room while patients are still talking

flag | Submitted March 28, 2007