Ratings for Dr. Lynne M. Scannell

Dr Lynne Scannell was very unprofessional, rude, dishonest, discriminatory, & condasinding. Her nurse was very militant, cold, bossy, & dictative. They both asked invasive inappropriate questions that had no basis or purpose in reference to our visit or health. I will be canceling our next appointment and finding another provider.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2017

I have had nothing but a great experiences, with her. She remembers my daughter and her conditions every time I see her. LOVE HER! I would refer anyone to her.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2011

We love love love this doctor. I have 3 daughters ranging from preteen to a baby so needless to say are in the doctor a few times a year. She relates well to all of my kids. We even ran into her once at Jamba Jucie and she remember all of their names..that to me is pretty impressive. I have never been turned away for a same day appoitment in fact a number of times I have been told to come down and they would fit us in. I can not say enough great things about Dr. Scannell

flag | Submitted September 23, 2010

we have been seeing her for 4 years now and most of my friends with kids have switched to her. I have 3 young kids so needless to say we visit a lot. I have never been turned away for a same day appoitment. She is wonderful with kids and she has personally painted each exam room into a theme. Icant say enough nice things about her.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2009

First time I met Dr. Scannell was for a regular check up for my 5 years old daughter. I was impressed by Dr. Scannell's knowledge. Thought I found a Perfect Pediatrician for my kids. Tonight my son, who has a history of otitis media, had a fever - 103.5, unbearable pain in both of his ears and all other symptoms associated with ear infection. 9:00 am we contacted docor's office and were advised that the next available appointment is in 37 days from now. Appointment for a sick child in severe pain. We provided detailed explanation regarding the state of my son's health. My husband insisted on speaking with Dr. Schannell directly but was transferred to another clerk. As a result, we were offered the following options - visit emergency room, have appointment in 37 days or switch to another doctor. This is what we are doing - switching to another doctor. It is a pity - I thought I found a perfect doctor.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2009

Dr. Lynne M. Scannell's Credentials

• Washington Univ Sch Of Med, St Louis Mo 63110 (Grad. 1984)

Workers Comp