Ratings for Dr. Alfred F. Faust

Great Surgeon! He gave me my life back. Explains in detail and in language you can understand.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2017

Although the wait was long, there no wait too long when the doctor is good. My surgery and recovery went just as Dr Faust said and now im pain free.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2016

Met him once after 10 months of only seeing his PA. He sent me to a pain dr. which was fine except the dr. didnt know who he was. He left me without meds till i see the pain guy again after he gets the tox reports in 2 weeks. So i have no meds. Endless calls to faust so far nothing. Will be going to hospital as im sure to get very ill. Its patient abandonment and inexcusable behavior for a doctor. Ive been a patient there for decades and dont know what his maladjustment is. Stay fqr away from all at orlin and cohen. Not what they used to be

flag | Submitted October 1, 2016

This doctor did not help me at all. My first two visits I saw his PA who was very nice. My third visit I had an issue with the billing dept( which they were at fault) he heard the conversation and walked into the examining room and said "I cannot help you!" I said I am confused and I have never even met you how can you say this without even a conversation? it wasn't until later that I realized what this Drs issue was with me. Very very unprofesional without even knowing the facts to just close the door on a patient because of an insurance issue! He is a JOKE!!!

flag | Submitted July 21, 2015

Dr Faust performed a fusion on my lower back. I am more than happy with both the results of the surgery and Dr Faust's bedside manner. He is a skilled surgeon and a good person. I can not stress this enough. I am indebted to him.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2015

bad

flag | Submitted August 15, 2014

I had previous back surgery with a top surgeon in NYC. I had such a horrible experience that I did all my follow-up care with Dr. Faust. He took my case even though he did not do the surgery which is not very common. Most doctors would not even look at me. He is a very knowledgeable and compassionate doctor. Dr. Faust has just done my neck fusion. The experience was so different than before. He called me prior to the surgery and put me at ease. The whole surgery went great and I owe it all to Dr. Faust. I highly recommend him. A wonderful doctor and person.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2013

He made me comfortable in his ability to perform my surgery in the least invasive way and to get me out of months of pain.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2012

Very helpful and I have the greatest respect for his knowledge and skill. I am happy to have been seen by him!

flag | Submitted February 2, 2012

Dr faust is and exelent doctor.he was a proficient doctor but, most importantly, a compassionate person. He looks you in the eye, truly engages with you and tries to understand how best to ease your suffering. he is a wonderful doctor. the best base in my expirience.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2011

Dr. Alfred F. Faust's Credentials

• Umdnj-New Jersey Medical School (Grad. 1998)

Commercial Insurance Company