Ratings for Dr. Alfred F. Faust

This doctor did not help me at all. My first two visits I saw his PA who was very nice. My third visit I had an issue with the billing dept( which they were at fault) he heard the conversation and walked into the examining room and said "I cannot help you!" I said I am confused and I have never even met you how can you say this without even a conversation? it wasn't until later that I realized what this Drs issue was with me. Very very unprofesional without even knowing the facts to just close the door on a patient because of an insurance issue! He is a JOKE!!!

flag | Submitted July 21, 2015

Dr Faust performed a fusion on my lower back. I am more than happy with both the results of the surgery and Dr Faust's bedside manner. He is a skilled surgeon and a good person. I can not stress this enough. I am indebted to him.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2015

bad

flag | Submitted August 15, 2014

I had previous back surgery with a top surgeon in NYC. I had such a horrible experience that I did all my follow-up care with Dr. Faust. He took my case even though he did not do the surgery which is not very common. Most doctors would not even look at me. He is a very knowledgeable and compassionate doctor. Dr. Faust has just done my neck fusion. The experience was so different than before. He called me prior to the surgery and put me at ease. The whole surgery went great and I owe it all to Dr. Faust. I highly recommend him. A wonderful doctor and person.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2013

He made me comfortable in his ability to perform my surgery in the least invasive way and to get me out of months of pain.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2012

Very helpful and I have the greatest respect for his knowledge and skill. I am happy to have been seen by him!

flag | Submitted February 2, 2012

Dr faust is and exelent doctor.he was a proficient doctor but, most importantly, a compassionate person. He looks you in the eye, truly engages with you and tries to understand how best to ease your suffering. he is a wonderful doctor. the best base in my expirience.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2011

UPDATE ON MY PREVIOUS COMMENTS WHICH SAID AFTER 6 OTHER ORTHOPEDICS DR. FAUST ON 2 VISITS HAD ME OUT OF PAIN. WELL THAT LASTED 3 WEEKS BECAUSE THE CORTIZON INJECTION WORE OFF AND I WAS BACK TO SQUARE ONE WITH THE ORIGINAL PAIN. BUT I STILL FEEL HE IS A COMPETANT DOCTOR AND VERY CARING.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2009

SUFFERING WITH BACK PAIN 45 YEARS AND SEEN ATLEAST 6 DIFFERENT ORTHOPEDICS . NONE COME CLOSE TO DR.FAUST'S THOROUGHNEES,KNOWLEGE AND GENUINE CARING. IN JUST TWO VISITS I'M ALMOST COMPLETELY OUT OF PAIN. HE PERSONALLY RETURNS CALLS PROMPTLY AND I NEVER FEEL RUSHED. I HIGHLY RECOMMNEND HIM.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2009

Dr. Alfred F. Faust's Credentials

• Umdnj-New Jersey Medical School (Grad. 1998)

Top Hospitals in Rockville Centre, NY