Ratings for Dr. Jeannie Hye-Joon Chung

Dr Chung has been my dr for years in US- she is more then talanted, she knows my face better then I do. I actually had to fly from Paris to see her since I couldnt find anyone good enough even though I tried " best" drs in Paris. She did an amazing job with injections/ Voluma, Radiesse, Botox, Restalyn/. Very happy & I do recommend her to everyone.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2016

Dr. Chung is an artist and pays incredible attention to detail. She does not oversell or overdo anything but rather takes a subtle yet incredibly effective approach. I am thrilled with the work I had performed recently- a fat transfer to provide volume in my face. Her technique was relatively painless and she explained everything as she went along. The results were immediate but so natural. My friends that were aware of the procedure were astounded. I recommend Jeannie Chung emphatically.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2015

I recently had my rhinoplasty done by Dr. Chung and it was all around an excellent experience. Before surgery, she was very detailed in what she was going to do to my nose. She modified an image of what she planned for my nose to look like and the final result looked exactly like the picture. After surgery, she gave me her phone number and I could call/text her with any questions, to which she responded quickly. My nose had been broken twice before and I also had a crushed septum, which she fixed perfectly. My nose is straight, my bump is gone, and I can breathe better. My nose is the perfect size and shape for my face. Some doctors make the nose small and upturned and it doesn't look right on the face, but she's an artist, taking into account every part of my face and how my nose would look on my face overall. My nose looks completely natural, and no one noticed because it was subtle. The people who did know about it thought it looked great. She did an excellent job and I would recommend her to everyone.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2014

I'm a nurse practitioner so my criteria was based on my satisfaction with the medical safety as well as the results. I was completely impressed by Dr Chung on both scores. She runs a very professional office. She makes suggestions for improvement but does not push. She leaves it completely up to the patient to decide how much and what treatments to opt for. I've been delighted with how I look now. People tell me I look great and that's how I feel.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2013

Dr. Chung performed beautiful reconstructive surgery following Mohs (cancer) surgery on the inside corner of my eye.A location that is a very challenging area because it is so close to the eye where the skin is thin and curved. The results were beyond my expectations. Her staff along with her personal patient care, confidence, skills and follow up were excellent. My end results (with over 35 stitches total) are barely visible at 10 weeks.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. Chung's for more then 8 years. She is always attentive and warm and provides the best advice to help me maintain the youthful but natural appearance I desire! She did a wonderful job on my upper eyelid surgery and all my friends think I look amazing! I strongly recommend Dr. Chung! JR

flag | Submitted September 13, 2013

Dr. Chung did a neck lift and I am beyond pleased with the results. Dr. Chung convinced me to also have a chin implant and I am so glad I listened to her. She is a true artist. I don't have that"done" look that you see so often. I have complete trust in her. And, she couldn't be nicer or more caring. A perfect combination.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2013

Excellent results from my surgery. I still look like myself but younger,feel rejuvenated!!

flag | Submitted August 23, 2013

Doctor Chung is a great Plastic Surgeon, I have used her for a number of plastic surgeries, including eyes and neck lift which came out fantastic, in addition to just maintenance consisting of fillers and Botox. I look so young now, with natural results, no one will know you had anything done. She is a perfectionist, if you are looking for amazing results look no further. Dr. Chung is so professional and her office is upscale and very clean.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2013

Great Doctor, She fixed my drooping lower lids done by another surgeon, (I finally look normal again)made my experience very easy under local and understood exactly what I wanted. Very professional and easy to talk to and knows what shes doing with confidence without overdoing it - staff as well are personalble and professional. Thanks Dr. Chung!

flag | Submitted March 20, 2013

Dr. Jeannie Hye-Joon Chung's Credentials

• University Of California, San Francisco School Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)