Ratings for Dr. Jason Lee

Dr Lee is so far ahead of his peers. By this I mean he's not old school and takes the effort to explain. I am not surprised to see him ranked so highly.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2015

It was a relief to see Dr. Lee, the 1st specialist in 4 who actually listened to all my symptoms in order to respond knowledgeably. Although I was already doing most of what his handouts suggested, the education was up-to-date and consistent with other websites I had read. Fair waitlist for a specialist.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2015

Dr. Lee has helped our family since we first started seeing him 2 years ago. He was able to help my daughter with her sensitivity issues to her surprise new puppy and my husband with his sleeping problems. He is the first Dr. EVER to respond to email. His staff were very friendly and went that extra mile to get my daughter in as soon as possible.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2015

Does this doctor test for different antibiotic allergies?

flag | Submitted December 29, 2014

Dr Lee really takes the time to listen to your problems and work through them to find a solution. Knows his stuff, very down to earth individual and is great at following up with results. I've been to a host of Dr's over the past 2 yrs and he is by far the most knowledgeable and professional.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2014

The first doctor I've seen, out of 6, who actually knows what he's talking about in terms of actually trying to diagnose and being interested in what's going wrong.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2014

Efficient and thorough at the same time. The allergy shots really worked. Enjoyed the last two years without symptoms!

flag | Submitted June 20, 2014

agree with all of below. very easy to talk to. a true leader in his field.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2014

By FAR the best all round doctor I have ever seen! He even creates his own figures and slides to explain things. Extreme intelligence and humility wrapped into one doc.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2014

had a little difficult time getting through but it turns out the secretary was on vacation. wonderful human being and doctor! removed a lot of my allergies that I was told by someone else that I have. I also like how he is trying to develop a social media presence. I get the sense that he really loves his job and really cares about making sure people understand! a++

flag | Submitted July 14, 2013

Dr. Jason Lee's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Undergraduate - University of Toronto Undergraduate MD - University of Toronto 2005 Postgraduate Residency - University of British Columbia - Internal Medicine FRCPC Postgraduate Fellowship - University of Toronto - Clinical Immunology and Allergy FRCPC

• English
  • Korean

• University of Toronto (Grad. 2005)

• Chronic hives (urticaria)
  • Asthma