Dr. Jason Lee

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Jason Lee

My daughter got diagnosed with chronic hives two years ago, we were not happy with her last allergist so we found Dr Jason Lee and he has been a god send what a remarkable bed side manor. He always gets back to me when I call his office he takes the time to explain everything and always gives options, he is the best doctor I have ever had in my life he has given my daughter hope in her situation I would highly recommend him to anyone I can't say enough good things about him he is compassionate above all and his knowledge is incredible and no I'm not a family member I am a mother that is extremely humbled that I was able to find such a great doctor as well as amazing human being. So if you are a parent and want your kids with the best well here he is Dr. Jason Lee at his finest. Thank you Dr. Lee ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

flag | Submitted March 22, 2018

I wasted so much time with other doctors who denied me the care I needed. In less than ten minutes dr Lee said “what in the world are we waiting for?” He applied while waiting for my other doctors to send over info which they took forever but in the meantime he tried everything else possible. I am seriously pissed off at seeing some older old boys club so called Best doctors who gambled with my life instead. I owe my life to this doctor who actually cares about lives and not riding a high horse.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2018

Excellent staff and amazing doctor will not hesitate to go again.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2018

Best Doctor ever..If there is a time I need again I would not hesatate.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2018

Best allergist ever. EVER. I've seen so many over my lifetime, and never have I met one more informed or dedicated to my wellbeing.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2018

I saw Dr Lee years ago and then he seemed interested and helfpul. However, I saw him more recently and found that he did not take the time to understand my situation. Also he jumped to conclusions about the cause of some medical conditions not related to allergies, ie he did not do any tests, no diagnosis. The cause he indicated was not even on a list of about 20 possible causes listed on medical sites like webmd. When I told him that I would not do well (based on past experience) on a medication he wanted to prescribe, he said to take it anyway and see him in a few months. Moreover, his reception often does not return calls, or if they do, they do not leave a message, so if you dont check the log of your phone you have no idea they called.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2018

I so happy with Jason Lee. He save my life from nose cancer taking look with flashlights first I wonder why my doctor send me to him but he say trust him he's a very good doctor. Holy smoke man, I still can't believe it he find the cancer in my nose. Thanks god.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2017

I've seen Dr. Lee for 6 yrs now for asthma. he's changed my life night and day.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2017

I've seen Dr. Lee twice now. Oddly enough I had come in for an allergy test due to pretty terrible seasonal allergies, and since the test developed a sensitivity to dogs, and was recently re-diagnosed with being allergic to dogs. Given the strange occurrence, I found Dr. Lee very helpful providing me with all my options, and not pushing allergy shots instantaneously (which ultimately benefits him/the clinic). Dr. Lee provided me with concise answers, and shows his breadth of knowledge.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2017

I would never recommend this Allergist, all he did was prescribe puffers. For 1 year did not do that as my allergist act on my respiratory system puffers won't work my allergies are that bad, asked him about allergy shots and he said no let's see with this first. The corticosteroids should not be taken for that long as there side effects would be terrible. I am young this would lead to many other health issue. I had my allergies since I was 6 Dr. Chui who was my allergies retired but she kept them under control unfortunately she retired. He didn't even look at my arm said I have lots of allergies guess what Doc I could told you that. Wasn't even bothered to listen to me. Except that I work in healthcare and am a biotechnoligist. Change to a knew allergist and he is great did even have to say anything about allergy shots he did the tests and said I suggest allergy shots puffs won't help you. Exactly what I told Dr. Jason Lee. If there was a minus rating for knowledge & helpfulness he would get it. Also he referred me to do some pulmonary tests with a specialist in his building, that I just did with an excellent specialist same type as the one he referred me to, that specialist gave me his report to give to him, my family Doctor sent me too. Why put someone to do duplicate tests, absolutely ridiculous. Whoever gave him excellent reviews must be family members.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2017

Dr. Jason Lee

Dr. Jason Lee's response
Thank you for the review. As I clearly indicated to you in person: It is NOT considered safe to administer allergen immunotherapy if your asthma is not controlled. As such it is the best optimal care to first control your asthma prior to initiating allergen immunotherapy as allergen immunotherapy carries a risk of anaphylaxis up to 1:1000. The single biggest risk factor for adverse outcomes is in fact uncontrolled asthma. Allergies is in fact considered one of the biggest drivers of asthma and as such the decision is made in your best interest to use inhaled steroids first to get things under control. I do acknowledge that you are unhappy that I did not agree with your belief of what you needed but please understand that I often disagree with patient requests when I feel that it is not in your best interest. This does not mean that I am trivializing your desires or superseding your wishes but that I am actually following best possible evidence based guidelines on how best to manage your conditions/symptoms. Sometimes safety concerns have to be considered irrespective of what you personally may think is the right course of action. Having said this I am delighted you found another physician that you have a better rapport with and hope you get the care you need that is also safe.

Submitted August 8, 2017

Dr. Jason Lee's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Undergraduate - University of Toronto Undergraduate MD - University of Toronto 2005 Postgraduate Residency - University of British Columbia - Internal Medicine FRCPC Postgraduate Fellowship - University of Toronto - Clinical Immunology and Allergy FRCPC

• English
  • Korean

• University of Toronto (Grad. 2005)

• Chronic hives (urticaria)
  • Asthma