Dr. Jason Lee

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Jason Lee

I agree he’s 5/5. He solved for me a problem no one else could. He was recommended by a work friend of mine. He was way better than the previous two allergists I saw.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2018

I came very far to see Dr. Lee. I saw Dr. Jason Lee in under 5 minutes from my scheduled appointment time. check in is easy, he has you fill out some forms on an ipad. I had seen other allergy doctors and explained what I was experiencing. I went for a second opinion. He took the time to explain what the other doctors had done and why they recommended the new medication. Although both Dr. Lee and the other doctor came to the same conclusion I felt much more comfortable switching doctors. I saw the previous review and I certainly saw no hint of what was written. My appointment took about an hour because of him explaining. He showed me a presentation that he had prepared. Many of doctor lee's presentations are on line or on youtube for which he provided links for. I've since been back about 3 times mainly to start my injections.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2018

Did not have a great experience here at all. Often talks at you because ultimately what matters most is not what you have to say, but rather the time you have been allotted. I will go elsewhere. If you want to be treated like a person with real concerns, I suggest you do the same.

Submitted September 5, 2018

Dr Lee and his Staff are fantastic! Dr Lee is excpectionally knowledgable and resourceful... after 11 months of chronic illness, a life time of strange health challenges, many many Doctors, emergency visits, specialists, tests and scans... I am thrilled to have Dr Lee put an end to the uncertainty, and a plan for recovery and wellness in place! Ever so grateful for this! One problem though... we need to figure how to clone Dr. Lee ... in a medical landscape where resources are scarce and wait times are frustrating, I am glad that in this journey I have encountered a compassionate medical team that is worth the wait. Cheers!

flag | Submitted August 17, 2018

I went to see Dr. Lee with swelling around the mouth and face, and he diagnosed me with a rare condition, then pretty much abandoned me when my symptoms became more complicated and I needed some research and help done. He gave me a medicine that is NEVER supposed to be used while getting pregnant, despite my telling him we are trying to do so. When records needed to be sent to another doctor, the notes sent were spotty and test results unclear. My condition has been getting worse, with swelling in my tongue area, and there was no reply from Dr. Lee when I asked for help. This doctor takes no interest or curiosity in his field and most definitely did not go out of his way to help a patient in need.

Submitted July 24, 2018

Dr. Jason Lee

Dr. Jason Lee's response
Dr. Lee here, I would strongly encourage you to contact our office. For the record, 1. I do not prescribe medications contraindicated in pregnancy. None of the therapies I prescribe are contraindicated in pregnancy. 2. If I am on vacation which I was, for urgent follow up issues there was adequate coverage at our office with 4 other physicians. 3. Myself and my colleagues do not abandon patients.

Submitted August 7, 2018

I saw Dr. Lee for allergy testing. Despite the reviews I actually found that he didn't take the time I deserved and needed. He was quick to jump to conclusions which was off putting.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2018

I met Dr Jason Lee at a medical conference CME, although not officially a patient of his, I asked him questions relevant to my own medical conditions including urticaria and my son's peanut allergy. He mentioned he was not "the expert" in food allergies but IN FACT he was infinitely more knowledgeable than the older "expert" that my son has been seeing for the past five years. His humility and expertise was incredible. I know who I will be sending my patients with.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2018

I saw two doctors for my condition of asthma that’s led me to a lot of suffering and hospitals. I was enrolled in a trial, got way better and now have been able to live live. Thank you so much dr Lee. I am extremely greatful, especially given that I was sceptical of what I thought was experimental.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2018

a few minor issues with reception but overall a terrific experience.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2018

Great Dr Knows his Shhit, I would recommend him...

flag | Submitted May 6, 2018

Dr. Jason Lee's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Undergraduate - University of Toronto Undergraduate MD - University of Toronto 2005 Postgraduate Residency - University of British Columbia - Internal Medicine FRCPC Postgraduate Fellowship - University of Toronto - Clinical Immunology and Allergy FRCPC

• English
  • Korean

• University of Toronto (Grad. 2005)

• Chronic hives (urticaria)
  • Asthma