Ratings for Dr. Jason Lee

A very good doctor. Takes time to explain the whys and the hows of what he is doing. He is easy to talk to and a good listener - both attributes that seem to be hard to come by in most physicians. I would certainly suggest him to anyone who needs allergy testings/advice.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2016

I found him personable, but his suggestions were things I had already implemented. I left ultimately disappointed and with no real answers.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2016

I find him quite funny and interesting to speak to at times over the last few years.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2016

I agree with all the positive reviews below. his breadth of knowledge extends far beyond medicine

flag | Submitted February 10, 2016

I just has my first appointment with Dr. Lee. It was the best experience I have ever had at an allergist. He was attentive and listened fully when I was explaining my systoms. He also knows how to ask questions that get you to think of not your regular symtoms. He even provided me with a prescription when he noticed the burn on my hand. Now thats a true doctor. Caring about the whole person and not just one thing.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2016

I suppose he is good but when I found out there is aluminum in the allergy shots I left. The company that makes the extract uses it. The staff is also uncaring. Doctor himself is nice and approachable.

Submitted December 1, 2015

Knowledgeable, able to explain thoroughly, very personable. Best specialist I have ever consulted.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2015

I have inner ear issues and saw Dr. Lee after I asked my ENT wether allergies were contributing. First when he greeted me he actually asked me if I needed hearing assistance. Ok wow, never had that happen, thoughtful and respectful, a true gentlemen. Than within minutes Dr. Lee was able to provide more help than two ENTs, specialists mind you. After allergy testing and a brief examination, he instantly suspected sinus issues, which I too suspected and told all previous doctors before and ignored. I'm now hopefully on my way to better health thanks to Dr. Jason Lee. He has a manner that is light but thorough, well spoken and knowledgeable. Although I no longer need his services I have to say awesome guy and my best experience with any doctor in this city.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2015

I find his staff to be absent minded so I try to make sure I get to see Dr Lee himself if I have questions. Other than this nothing bad I can say about Dr Lee. Professional with the right mix of humour and information.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2015

Dr Lee is so far ahead of his peers. By this I mean he's not old school and takes the effort to explain. I am not surprised to see him ranked so highly.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2015