Ratings for Dr. Jason Lee

I would never recommend this Allergist, all he did was prescribe puffers. For 1 year did not do that as my allergist act on my respiratory system puffers won't work my allergies are that bad, asked him about allergy shots and he said no let's see with this first. The corticosteroids should not be taken for that long as there side effects would be terrible. I am young this would lead to many other health issue. I had my allergies since I was 6 Dr. Chui who was my allergies retired but she kept them under control unfortunately she retired. He didn't even look at my arm said I have lots of allergies guess what Doc I could told you that. Wasn't even bothered to listen to me. Except that I work in healthcare and am a biotechnoligist. Change to a knew allergist and he is great did even have to say anything about allergy shots he did the tests and said I suggest allergy shots puffs won't help you. Exactly what I told Dr. Jason Lee. If there was a minus rating for knowledge & helpfulness he would get it. Also he referred me to do some pulmonary tests with a specialist in his building, that I just did with an excellent specialist same type as the one he referred me to, that specialist gave me his report to give to him, my family Doctor sent me too. Why put someone to do duplicate tests, absolutely ridiculous. Whoever gave him excellent reviews must be family members.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2017

Dr. Jason Lee

Dr. Jason Lee's response
Thank you for the review. As I clearly indicated to you in person: It is NOT considered safe to administer allergen immunotherapy if your asthma is not controlled. As such it is the best optimal care to first control your asthma prior to initiating allergen immunotherapy as allergen immunotherapy carries a risk of anaphylaxis up to 1:1000. The single biggest risk factor for adverse outcomes is in fact uncontrolled asthma. Allergies is in fact considered one of the biggest drivers of asthma and as such the decision is made in your best interest to use inhaled steroids first to get things under control. I do acknowledge that you are unhappy that I did not agree with your belief of what you needed but please understand that I often disagree with patient requests when I feel that it is not in your best interest. This does not mean that I am trivializing your desires or superseding your wishes but that I am actually following best possible evidence based guidelines on how best to manage your conditions/symptoms. Sometimes safety concerns have to be considered irrespective of what you personally may think is the right course of action. Having said this I am delighted you found another physician that you have a better rapport with and hope you get the care you need that is also safe.

Submitted August 8, 2017

I have no idea how this doctor would get any negative reviews. I was in disbelief at the negative comments below. Maybe he had an off day or there was something wrong with the reviewer. I am extremely happy with Dr Lee and his nurse Vito is also great. I was finally offered a real solution to my terrible asthma and skin issues and am thrilled with the results!

flag | Submitted June 6, 2017

Dr. Jason K Lee diagnose treated my issue other doctors were not able to identify. Besides being extremely knowledgeable he's very thorough and listens to his patients. I wish every doctors were like him. Too sad there isn't a sixth star to rate him.

Submitted June 6, 2017

Amazing doctor and amazing staff. Dr. Lee is very knowledgeable and his staff is very friendly. All in all a great experience.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2017

I waited less than 2 minutes to see him after I filled out the questionnaire on his tablet. He diagnosed a problem that other specialists missed in 16 minutes. I understand that staffing changes have occurred and I wonder if these bad reviews are from former staff.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2017

Dr. Lee was less than helpful. I would rate his knowledge and helpfulness a zero star if I could.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2017

Dr Lee saw me for 15 minutes during which time he instructed his student resident for 12 minutes and ignored me except to tell me, "you're allergic to shrimp" and that I had a crappy phone that couldn't run his app. I found him dismissive.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2017

I've been suffering from allergies my entire life until seeing Dr. Lee. I have been seeing him and receiving shots from his office for about 5 years now and my allergy symptoms are almost completely gone. Very helpful and attentive, was very detailed with diagnosis and treatment.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2017

I found him refreshing, professional, and knowledgeable. The allergy shots after 1 year of use didn't do much for me either but he did say that not everyone improves. He's also seeing a relative of mine who has a condition missed by seven other specialists which Dr. Lee caught on to within the first two appointments.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2017

Think that he is God. I haven't had chance to judge his knowledge as doctor. Rude. Doesn't care about anybody but himself. Total narsisist Won't see him again

flag | Submitted December 14, 2016

Dr. Jason Lee's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Undergraduate - University of Toronto Undergraduate MD - University of Toronto 2005 Postgraduate Residency - University of British Columbia - Internal Medicine FRCPC Postgraduate Fellowship - University of Toronto - Clinical Immunology and Allergy FRCPC

• English
  • Korean

• University of Toronto (Grad. 2005)

• Chronic hives (urticaria)
  • Asthma