I just has my first appointment with Dr. Lee. It was the best experience I have ever had at an allergist. He was attentive and listened fully when I was explaining my systoms. He also knows how to ask questions that get you to think of not your regular symtoms. He even provided me with a prescription when he noticed the burn on my hand. Now thats a true doctor. Caring about the whole person and not just one thing.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2016

I suppose he is good but when I found out there is aluminum in the allergy shots I left. The company that makes the extract uses it. The staff is also uncaring. Doctor himself is nice and approachable.

Submitted December 1, 2015

flag | Submitted August 16, 2015

I have inner ear issues and saw Dr. Lee after I asked my ENT wether allergies were contributing. First when he greeted me he actually asked me if I needed hearing assistance. Ok wow, never had that happen, thoughtful and respectful, a true gentlemen. Than within minutes Dr. Lee was able to provide more help than two ENTs, specialists mind you. After allergy testing and a brief examination, he instantly suspected sinus issues, which I too suspected and told all previous doctors before and ignored. I'm now hopefully on my way to better health thanks to Dr. Jason Lee. He has a manner that is light but thorough, well spoken and knowledgeable. Although I no longer need his services I have to say awesome guy and my best experience with any doctor in this city.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2015

flag | Submitted June 25, 2015

I find his staff to be absent minded so I try to make sure I get to see Dr Lee himself if I have questions. Other than this nothing bad I can say about Dr Lee. Professional with the right mix of humour and information.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2015

flag | Submitted February 5, 2015

It was a relief to see Dr. Lee, the 1st specialist in 4 who actually listened to all my symptoms in order to respond knowledgeably. Although I was already doing most of what his handouts suggested, the education was up-to-date and consistent with other websites I had read. Fair waitlist for a specialist.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2015

Dr. Lee has helped our family since we first started seeing him 2 years ago. He was able to help my daughter with her sensitivity issues to her surprise new puppy and my husband with his sleeping problems. He is the first Dr. EVER to respond to email. His staff were very friendly and went that extra mile to get my daughter in as soon as possible.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2015

Does this doctor test for different antibiotic allergies?

flag | Submitted December 29, 2014

Dr. Jason Lee's Credentials

Updates

• A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I just has my first appointment with Dr. Lee. It was the best experience I have ever had at an allergist. He was attentive and listened fully when I was explain..."

January 19, 2016
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "I suppose he is good but when I found out there is aluminum in the allergy shots I left. The company that makes the extract uses it. The staff is also uncaring...."

December 1, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Knowledgeable, able to explain thoroughly, very personable. Best specialist I have ever consulted."

August 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have inner ear issues and saw Dr. Lee after I asked my ENT wether allergies were contributing. First when he greeted me he actually asked me if I needed heari..."

July 2, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I have inner ear issues and saw Dr. Lee after I asked my ENT wether allergies were contributing. First when he greeted me he actually asked me if I needed heari..."

June 25, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "http://jasonleemd.com" to "http://www.jasonleemd.com/". Postal Code has been updated from "M3H6" to "M5G 1E2". Address has been updated from "None" to "123 Edward Street". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "16473522554".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I find his staff to be absent minded so I try to make sure I get to see Dr Lee himself if I have questions. Other than this nothing bad I can say about Dr Lee..."

February 20, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr Lee is so far ahead of his peers. By this I mean he's not old school and takes the effort to explain. I am not surprised to see him ranked so highly."

February 5, 2015
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "It was a relief to see Dr. Lee, the 1st specialist in 4 who actually listened to all my symptoms in order to respond knowledgeably. Although I was already doin..."

January 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Lee has helped our family since we first started seeing him 2 years ago. He was able to help my daughter with her sensitivity issues to her surprise new pup..."

January 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Does this doctor test for different antibiotic allergies?"

December 29, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "dripping with arrogance; extremely passive-aggressive; very interested in promoting hid agenda, and does not honour or respect the preferences of his patients; ..."

December 17, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Lee really takes the time to listen to your problems and work through them to find a solution. Knows his stuff, very down to earth individual and is great ..."

November 20, 2014
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "The first doctor I've seen, out of 6, who actually knows what he's talking about in terms of actually trying to diagnose and being interested in what's going wr..."

October 29, 2014
  • combined ratings from Urologist listing (DID: 3541629)

April 29, 2013
  • combined ratings from Urologist listing (DID: 3489977)

May 3, 2012