Dr. Jason Lee

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Jason Lee

I saw Dr. Lee for allergy testing. Despite the reviews I actually found that he didn't take the time I deserved and needed. He was quick to jump to conclusions which was off putting.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2018

I met Dr Jason Lee at a medical conference CME, although not officially a patient of his, I asked him questions relevant to my own medical conditions including urticaria and my son's peanut allergy. He mentioned he was not "the expert" in food allergies but IN FACT he was infinitely more knowledgeable than the older "expert" that my son has been seeing for the past five years. His humility and expertise was incredible. I know who I will be sending my patients with.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2018

I saw two doctors for my condition of asthma that’s led me to a lot of suffering and hospitals. I was enrolled in a trial, got way better and now have been able to live live. Thank you so much dr Lee. I am extremely greatful, especially given that I was sceptical of what I thought was experimental.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2018

a few minor issues with reception but overall a terrific experience.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2018

Great Dr Knows his Shhit, I would recommend him...

flag | Submitted May 6, 2018

My daughter got diagnosed with chronic hives two years ago, we were not happy with her last allergist so we found Dr Jason Lee and he has been a god send what a remarkable bed side manor. He always gets back to me when I call his office he takes the time to explain everything and always gives options, he is the best doctor I have ever had in my life he has given my daughter hope in her situation I would highly recommend him to anyone I can't say enough good things about him he is compassionate above all and his knowledge is incredible and no I'm not a family member I am a mother that is extremely humbled that I was able to find such a great doctor as well as amazing human being. So if you are a parent and want your kids with the best well here he is Dr. Jason Lee at his finest. Thank you Dr. Lee ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

flag | Submitted March 22, 2018

I wasted so much time with other doctors who denied me the care I needed. In less than ten minutes dr Lee said “what in the world are we waiting for?” He applied while waiting for my other doctors to send over info which they took forever but in the meantime he tried everything else possible. I am seriously pissed off at seeing some older old boys club so called Best doctors who gambled with my life instead. I owe my life to this doctor who actually cares about lives and not riding a high horse.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2018

Excellent staff and amazing doctor will not hesitate to go again.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2018

Best Doctor ever..If there is a time I need again I would not hesatate.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2018

Best allergist ever. EVER. I've seen so many over my lifetime, and never have I met one more informed or dedicated to my wellbeing.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2018

Dr. Jason Lee's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Undergraduate - University of Toronto Undergraduate MD - University of Toronto 2005 Postgraduate Residency - University of British Columbia - Internal Medicine FRCPC Postgraduate Fellowship - University of Toronto - Clinical Immunology and Allergy FRCPC

• English
  • Korean

• University of Toronto (Grad. 2005)

• Chronic hives (urticaria)
  • Asthma