Ratings for Dr. Jason Lee

I have no idea how this doctor would get any negative reviews. I was in disbelief at the negative comments below. Maybe he had an off day or there was something wrong with the reviewer. I am extremely happy with Dr Lee and his nurse Vito is also great. I was finally offered a real solution to my terrible asthma and skin issues and am thrilled with the results!

flag | Submitted June 6, 2017

Dr. Jason K Lee diagnose treated my issue other doctors were not able to identify. Besides being extremely knowledgeable he's very thorough and listens to his patients. I wish every doctors were like him. Too sad there isn't a sixth star to rate him.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2017

Amazing doctor and amazing staff. Dr. Lee is very knowledgeable and his staff is very friendly. All in all a great experience.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2017

I waited less than 2 minutes to see him after I filled out the questionnaire on his tablet. He diagnosed a problem that other specialists missed in 16 minutes. I understand that staffing changes have occurred and I wonder if these bad reviews are from former staff.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2017

Dr. Lee was less than helpful. I would rate his knowledge and helpfulness a zero star if I could.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2017

Dr Lee saw me for 15 minutes during which time he instructed his student resident for 12 minutes and ignored me except to tell me, "you're allergic to shrimp" and that I had a crappy phone that couldn't run his app. I found him dismissive.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2017

I've been suffering from allergies my entire life until seeing Dr. Lee. I have been seeing him and receiving shots from his office for about 5 years now and my allergy symptoms are almost completely gone. Very helpful and attentive, was very detailed with diagnosis and treatment.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2017

I found him refreshing, professional, and knowledgeable. The allergy shots after 1 year of use didn't do much for me either but he did say that not everyone improves. He's also seeing a relative of mine who has a condition missed by seven other specialists which Dr. Lee caught on to within the first two appointments.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2017

Think that he is God. I haven't had chance to judge his knowledge as doctor. Rude. Doesn't care about anybody but himself. Total narsisist Won't see him again

flag | Submitted December 14, 2016

I am at a complete disbelief with the reviews about Dr. Jason Lee considering that I went to see him because of his number one rating on ratemymd. Where do I begin? Well why don't I provide some context so you may better judge for yourself (if I can help at least one individual to save their time, money, and not to mention their health then I may as well try). Jason was my third allergist that I've seen in the last few years. My first allergist, who was phenomenal, moved to another City and my second allergist wasn't either bad nor good, just average, hence my interest to see Jason Lee. I too am a professional and took a half day off from work for my visit appointment. When I arrived and was seated in the general reception room filling out a questionnaire, I noticed that patients were coming in and out of Jason's office within minutes and thinking how were they coming in and out so quickly? Perhaps they're regulars that are just in for check-ups and surely he'll spend some more time with me since this is my first visit. Well quite the opposite, I was in and out just like the rest. And the best part, he BARELY asked any questions. In fact, when I asked him if he wanted to see the ingredients of my previous two immunotherapy recipes, he was completely disinterested arrogantly replying that he's seen enough from my arm reactions and from reading my responses on the questionnaire. At the time I thought to myself, "No worries, I too can be arrogant at times in my line of work but it says nothing about my ability to perform my job as a professional hence I'll be satisfied so long as his prescribed allergy shots help improve my symptoms." To add to the bad taste left in my mouth, I felt even more unsettled when leaving his office after submitting payment to the front reception from what appeared to be a young university student who couldn't answer some very BASIC questions regarding price, delivery date, etc. resorting only to respond, "Would you like me to ask the Doctor for you?" Fast forward six weeks later and my family doctor still hadn't received any shots. When I phoned the lab directly to inquire about my shipment, they responded that they did not receive anything from Dr. Jason Lee's office. Awesome, six weeks later and not only was my visit a huge disappointment but the lab also hadn't received anything from Jason's office. Granted, Jason did contact the lab promptly after I expressed my disappointment and the shots arrived after another few weeks. To date I'm uncertain whether a mistake was caused by staff at Jason's office or the lab itself. Regardless, the new set of shots were VERY late (over two months since my visit). So now fast forward 10 months since my visit and here I am sitting writing this review (I practically never write reviews) at 4AM in the morning from waking up due to my brutal allergy symptoms acting up for the third consecutive week in a row (possibly my worst reactions for this time of the year since beginning my immunotherapy almost three years ago). In summary, I specifically waited not to provide a poor review based on my disappointing visit and the communication fail between Jason's office and his preferred choice of laboratories until I gave the shots a try. Well I'm nearing the end of my prescription and my symptoms are worse than I can remember. I've already arranged to see a different allergist very soon. On a last note, just some food for thought, Jason's practice charges a whopping $400.00 for the allergy shots. I was previously charged $175.00 for shots originating from the same laboratory when seeing my previous allergist. That equates to a ridiculous over 200% markup charged by Dr. Jason Lee over a fellow allergy specialist rendering me absolutely speechless. Anyways, enjoy your number one rating Dr. Jason Lee, who knows, maybe I just happen to be the one black sheep in the herd.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2016